Sigelei 213W TC MOD for $46.80 Thru Sept. 30 @CVAPOR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountainmanvape

Oct 27, 2015
Anchorage, Alaska
Boy have I got a deal for YOU!! Right now through Setember 30, CVAPOR.COM is selling this mod for the AMAZING price of $46.80 w/ FREE worldwide shipping. This is one of the best mods in my opinion sigelei ever put out. Get your while they last because at this price they won't last long!! Here is the info on the unit below, and the link to CVAPOR.com to get yours.

Sigelei Fuchai 213 TC/VW OLED Screen Box Mod - Cvapor.com

The Sigelei Fuchai 213W TC Box Mod builds directly upon the original 213, integrating Sigelei's flagship chip that is capable of outputting up to 213W paired with one of the most comprehensive temperature control suites in a new, budget friendly chassis that maintains the performance while at a lower price point. Utilizing Sigelei's most sophisticated chipset in it's form factor, the Fuchai 213W TC features support for Kanthal, Titanium, Ni200 Nickel, and Stainless Steel heating elements along with wattage output up to the namesake 213W. This is powered via bottom loaded dual 18650 batteries with a sliding and locking mechanism that clicks securely securely into place and makes battery replacement quick and easy. Showcasing the 213W TC is the inclusion of both TCR (TCR Mode now calculated in Celsius) and TFR functionality with a 5 Coil Memory bank, greatly extending precision and customization. The inclusion of power preheat, in which a user set wattage and time dials output to ramp or decrease appropriately, and a temperature compensation mode that can compensate for fluctuations in temperature, combine to create one of the most sophisticated output capabilities available today on market. The OLED screen features a three column, four row display matrix that provides an amount of essential data at a glance, from detailed battery state and battery life meters to output voltage, resistance, and wattage. Two adjustment buttons are positioned on top of the OLED screen making it ergonomically feasible to use and adjust the Fuchai 213W with a single hand. The chassis design remains the same as the original 213, while moving into a lighter aluminum alloy material that offers a good balance of weight and durability. The Sigelei 213W features a Stainless Steel 510 with a Gold Plated Spring Loaded 510 to ensure consistent connection as well as durability. Maintaining the stellar performance of the 213 while dramatically reducing cost, the Sigelei Fuchai 213W TC Box Mod is a highly affordable yet supremely well balanced performance device,

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Doesn't actually go to more than 155w or so (213w is too much for two batteries, but Sigelei lying isn't acceptable), broken tc, a number of other problems. I've never owned a Sigelei mod, but if this is the best they've made, as you claim, the previous mods must have been truly terrible.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
An inexpensive P.O.S. is still a P.O.S. and not worth buying at any price. :nah:
And there are mods that actually work for cheaper than that, so it's not even that inexpensive.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread