Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
The power button on one, the +- on the other (I have 2), the only one that really annoys me is the power. All the doors on both fit good.
The power one could be easy to fix. I'm not sure, but if its anything like the 150W power button. All it took was wedging some paper between where the board and chassis met to push into the button more.

I read a comment somewhere about somebody simply taking it apart and putting it back together to fix their button issue. I think their problem was it was really loud through.

StrahmNoMore

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Fort Wayne, IN
Nice. Glad you're digging it. I gave my wife a TCT to use with hers today, and she's enjoying the ni200 coil so far.

@rhelton I wasn't able to take any pics today, sorry.
Good set up Thunder Dan, that's actually what I'm using with it! I've had my Crown tank on there as well, but something about the TCT seems to fit perfect with the Sig75. Maybe I'll have to get the 150 TC to use with The Crown.

Jalcide

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
I sent my Snow Wolf 200w in for repair. My Sigelei 75w is now my only TC mod. No complaints. It's holding down the fort like a champ.

I find that swapping out to a second battery and depleting it, is just about the same total runtime that my SW gives me with its two batts.

The only thing I miss is having a spare TC mod to vape on while building a new coil. Lol. [HASHTAG]#firstworldproblems[/HASHTAG]

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
Ecig.com has outragous prices, thanks for the head up on that place. I ordered the Back Crown and some coils yesterday, and it should be here Monday. went back to order my second siver one today but it litterly went out of stock when I was him-hawing on what else to get. so I emptied my cart and came back and ordered a Sig 150 temp for $70 and change. best I could find by about $5 really wanted a color but black was the only option. I seen that 37.72 and I think I paid $55 for my Sig 75.

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
Ecig.com has outragous prices, thanks for the head up on that place. I ordered the Back Crown and some coils yesterday, and it should be here Monday. went back to order my second siver one today but it litterly went out of stock when I was him-hawing on what else to get. so I emptied my cart and came back and ordered a Sig 150 temp for $70 and change. best I could find by about $5 really wanted a color but black was the only option. I seen that 37.72 and I think I paid $55 for my Sig 75.
Yeah, they recently (approx 3 weeks ago maybe) started selling things at their cost recently, I saw a post from their owner on reddit, but I only skimmed it. Grabbed a couple RDAs I had wanted to try out for $10-30 cheaper than other sites.

caboog78

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2015
Northwest, USA
Anybody else here strongly dislike the hand feel of a square box mod? I love the way the Sig 75 works, but I'm finding I don't use it much because of the square edges, even with the sleeve on. I guess I got spoiled by my IPV mini's round back or something :)

The saving grace is that I didn't pay too much for this mod, so it's all good. Might sell it, might keep it around as a back up as it does a great job from a function stand point. It's just the form of it that gets me. Glad I wasn't committed to a DNA 200 or something else expensive with square edges!

Last edited:

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Anybody else here strongly dislike the hand feel of a square box mod? I love the way the Sig 75 works, but I'm finding I don't use it much because of the square edges, even with the sleeve on. I guess I got spoiled by my IPV mini's round back or something :)

The saving grace is that I didn't pay too much for this mod, so it's all good. Might sell it, might keep it around as a back up as it does a great job from a function stand point. It's just the form of it that gets me. Glad I wasn't committed to a DNA 200 or something else expensive with square edges!

I have a Sigelei 150 that I feel is great and which IMO is the ultimate 'big brick' mod and a Sig 75 watt coming. Compared to my other boxen, a Reo Grand and VS DNA40 the 150 is HUGE and they are all 'square edged'.

The square thingy doesn't bother me. This is totally personal preference though. I'm planning a DIY wood box that will have curves and radii as I see fit to appeal to my more artistic side. They will all probably vape the same, but I'll probably like one over the other in the end :)

caboog78

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2015
Northwest, USA
I have a Sigelei 150 that I feel is great and which IMO is the ultimate 'big brick' mod and a Sig 75 watt coming. Compared to my other boxen, a Reo Grand and VS DNA40 the 150 is HUGE and they are all 'square edged'.

The square thingy doesn't bother me. This is totally personal preference though. I'm planning a DIY wood box that will have curves and radii as I see fit to appeal to my more artistic side. They will all probably vape the same, but I'll probably like one over the other in the end :)

Nice! I keep seeing wood mods and thinking they are awesome

I agree, it is all personal preference when it comes to the shape. I have met people who love the square edged box mods, and despite this obvious shortcoming, they were really nice people! :) In all seriousness, if this was the only device out there with these features (over 60 watts, TC , single 18650), I'd be getting used to the shape as quickly as possible!

Reactions: Ryedan

rallykid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2014
Michigan
Picked mine up a few days ago off a friend that won it. So far no problems. Going to polish up the doors a bit as they have normal wear marring. Buttons are good. One door is minor lay not perfect but you have to push on it to notice. So far so good. Using my Subtank Minis on it with no problems. Haven't played with temp control but may at some point. I bought it as a second mod to have as a backup as my Subox Mini is too convenient not to carry every day.

caboog78

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2015
Northwest, USA

Those are perfectly good coils to use in your tank! They just don't do temp control :) TC coils tend to be labeled as such, and are usually using nickel or titanium instead of kanthal. Something like this is when TC comes in to play: VAPOR SHARK - FINE ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES As for what temp to run, start at say, 375 F and adjust up or down from there to taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread