Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Today is Fuchai Monday. And the Postman didn't disappoint!

Today is Fuchia Monday... :thumbs:

Mine is sitting at my mail place too, a red version. But it will probably be in the wee hours tonight before I go pick it up.

Other vape mail due this week (so far)... six 20700 iJoy 3000mAh 5-L batts; a couple more black Goon 1.5's (also already at my mail place waiting for pick up tonight); another regulated squonk mod that I don't have much confidence in; 2 squonk ready Digiflavor Mesh Pro rda's to compare with my 3 Vandy Vape Mesh rda's.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Today is Fuchia Monday... :thumbs:

Mine is sitting at my mail place too, a red version. But it will probably be in the wee hours tonight before I go pick it up.

Other vape mail due this week (so far)... six 20700 iJoy 3000mAh 5-L batts; a couple more black Goon 1.5's (also already at my mail place waiting for pick up tonight); another regulated squonk mod that I don't have much confidence in; 2 squonk ready Digiflavor Mesh Pro RDA's to compare with my 3 Vandy Vape Mesh RDA's.

Now that sounds like some Serious Vape Mail!

It would have been a Double Package day for me. But my 2nd Order (which I separated Just For This Reason!) decided it should go North from LA and see the Sights in Santa Clarita. Instead of going South where I live.

BTW - What was your another Regulated Squonk Mod?

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Tony B says in his review that an "SXK/SJMY" bottle fits? Any one who has one able to fit a bigger bottle in it? Just from looking at pics of it, there seams to be a bit of wasted space on the bottle from the bigger collar. I would buy one if it fit say a 7 or 8 mil bottle :)
I'm not sure how he fit an SJMY bottle in there.I tried it on mine,and height wise it fits fine,but the bottle is too wide to put the door back on.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Tony B says in his review that an "SXK/SJMY" bottle fits? Any one who has one able to fit a bigger bottle in it? Just from looking at pics of it, there seams to be a bit of wasted space on the bottle from the bigger collar. I would buy one if it fit say a 7 or 8 mil bottle :)

If this is what Tony was talking about...

$6.41 SJMY Super Soft Bottom Feeder Bottle for BF Squonk Mod - 6ml / silicone at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

... it might? But I can't see a Bottle with a Larger Diameter fitting.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I'm not sure how he fit an SJMY bottle in there.I tried it on mine,and height wise it fits fine,but the bottle is too wide to put the door back on.

I wonder if the Non-Squonk cover could be Mod-ed to use a Bottle like what you have?

No Way am I going to start Grinding on the Squonk Cover. But I might consider it on the Non-Squonk cover.

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada

Thats too Bad :( Are you trying the bottles that fit in the SVA Clone?
5 Mill is just too small :( My 8 mil bottles don't even last long enough between fill ups.
It seems to me there is a ton of room under the 510 that could have accommodated a huge bottle? Why not a 10 or even 15 mil bottle?

• Agree
Reactions: zoiDman

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Now that sounds like some Serious Vape Mail!

It would have been a Double Package day for me. But my 2nd Order (which I separated Just For This Reason!) decided it should go North from LA and see the Sights in Santa Clarita. Instead of going South where I live.

BTW - What was your another Regulated Squonk Mod?

iJoy Capo Squonker. Most of the reviews are not kind to it. But for the very low price point I decided to get one to see for myself what some that praise it, others that don't are yapping about. If it's a fail it's not much lost price wise, and for future reference will give some idea of who's yapping is spot on and who's is up in the night.

Attachments

• 9067705-7.jpg
    9067705-7.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 17

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
iJoy Capo Squonker. Most of the reviews are not kind to it. But for the very low price point I decided to get one to see for myself what some that praise it, others that don't are yapping about. If it's a fail it's not much lost price wise, and for future reference will give some idea of who's yapping is spot on and who's is up in the night.

You just Can't Tell sometimes until you get it in your Hand. And sometimes things are Not As Bad as some of the Drama that some Reviewers portray.

And like you said, it Isn't like it cost an Arm and a Leg.

:)

• Agree
Reactions: Spydro

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
I have both as you can see. The capo has a better capacity although a proprietary bottle.
Like the fuchai but the bottle is painfully small.
Capo is decent but again not a high power mod, I've been playing with a dual at 65 watts. Battery life seems similar on the 2.

Attachments

• 20171215_210538.jpg
    20171215_210538.jpg
    508.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 20171202_152606.jpg
    20171202_152606.jpg
    964.9 KB · Views: 34

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Since I dedicate my gear, bottles do last a very long time if they are quality bottles to start with.

But proprietary bottles in vaping has always been a RPITA. Even more so when a new mod/bottle is released and the MFG doesn't even offer spare bottles for the mod. Leaves you with nothing but the clone clowns, and that to me anyway tells me what kind of crap MFG the mod maker is. Seems to be pretty common with gear from China, why most of my gear came from European and US MFG's.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Kanger and Eleaf did the same thing with the DB60 and Pico Squeeze...we waited months for spare bottles to be available.
    I'm going to hold off on the Sigelei until the bottle situation is figured out.
    Meantime my RSQ is working great, and fits most bottles, including the larger Pulse bottle.
    It's not a 20700 tho...

Last edited:

zoiDman

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    You can't trust FT's product description :(
    If it were me I would order a few, several even, that looked like they mite fit.
    If an increase of 2 or 3 mills is posable, it would make a big difference :)

Yeah... Some of those FT Dimensions/Descriptions are Way Off.

I'll probably just get a couple of different ones on my next order and see What is What.

Because like puffon mentioned, it could be a Wait for Replacement Bottles to Appear.

Spydro

Sindoyen
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 20, 2013
    nowhither
    You just Can't Tell sometimes until you get it in your Hand. And sometimes things are Not As Bad as some of the Drama that some Reviewers portray.

And like you said, it Isn't like it cost an Arm and a Leg.

:)

Will know soon enough. I bought it to put a Drop RDA on that doesn't have a permanent mod home yet. IOW, the Drop has been a lady of the night that many mods have taken already as I try to decide if I actually like it or not before buying any more of them.

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Thats too Bad :( Are you trying the bottles that fit in the SVA Clone?
    5 Mill is just too small :( My 8 mil bottles don't even last long enough between fill ups.
    It seems to me there is a ton of room under the 510 that could have accommodated a huge bottle? Why not a 10 or even 15 mil bottle?
    So far i have tried the YFTK bottle that came in the sva clone,an SJMY bottle,a mod maker,and some other generic branded silicone bottle i got from Ft,and none will fit.They all fit height wise,plenty of room there,but they are all too wide.I guess if you leave the silicone bottles half empty you could probably squeeze them in there,but that would defeat the purpose,as they are,they won't clear the lip that the door rests against.I'll get a pic tomorrow with the SJMY that was said to fit,maybe Tony got a different one than what i have,but this is the only bottle i've seen from them.

Reactions: Steamer861

Spydro

Sindoyen
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 20, 2013
    nowhither
    Picked up my first Fuchia 213 Squonk Mod in the wee hours of the night (Red), and 2 more black Goon 1.5's.

The mod itself is real a looker, and fits right in alongside it's cousins I have... both a black and a gold Sig 213 TC mod that I run Mesh RDA's on (also black and gold).

Went ahead and put a low sub ohm dual build in the included matching RDA, and an even lower dual build in one of the black Goon 1.5's as well. I run in power mode, so didn't go beyond that. A black Mesh RDA will be tried on it as well. I Have been vaping it while switching the first two RDA's back and forth ever since. I have different but favored DIY's in each of them. I know my DIY's thoroughly, and exactly what they like. The included RDA is better than I was expecting it to be, but it can't come close to matching the air/flavor from the Goon. In part because of the air, and maybe in part because I can run the Goon at much higher wattage so get way more richer clouds of vapor. Most likely I will keep a Goon on this mod. If it continues to fly high, a second one will probably be inbound before the weekend (Blue) that will also get a black Goon (or the black Mesh Pro RDA that's also on its way (along with a gunmetal version).

fuchiared1.jpg

fuchiared2.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread