Sigelei Fuchai vs Reulaux?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really interested in buying a sigelei food chai Or the wismec reulaux, and was wondering what everyone's opinion is on it? any problems? everything working OK? seems to be a really good deal also I'm looking at the reaulaux rx200 by wismec. The reaulaux has 3 18650 so I'm guessing much longer Battery life, and had the capabilities of .1 ohms as the lowest resistance,which is the same as my original sigelei 150watt.

The fuchai has the ability to build as low as .05 though and I've always wanted a regulated MOD I could build lower than .1 so that's a big plus for me. I've had the original sigelei 150 for a year and is my everyday MOD.
So just really wanna know yalls thoughts?
Thanks!

Bubsmash

Nov 22, 2015
I have the Sigelei 150W TC and I am loving it so far. I usually do not go above 38W so sit around 4.7V and it usually last me around 2 days if I am vaping allot but usually I find it lasts me a good three days before I have to charge it. I am running a Sense Herakles big step up from my Kanger EVOD 2.
I find my higher VG flavors I vape I have to run a bit higher so I think that is why there is a bit of a fluctuation in battery life at times. The only problem I have with it is you really have to be careful putting in the batteries as it seems to be a very tight fit and the terminals in the device seem to like to chew up the outside coating of the batteries if one does not hold there tongue right getting them back in.

I pre ordered the fuchai from mvs. I ordered the red one which has not shipped yet, they are thinking by the end of next week at the very latest. I was in contact with the customer support to learn this information. The black one is selling out on a lot of different websites I visit, and I've seen so many good reviews on it.

Yeah I've seen some good reviews to, a lot of people don't like rip trippers but he seems to like, I love my sig 150 the original one

Fuchai doesn't do stainless steel so out of the running for me RX200 is on it's way now and all things considered I think it's the better choice.

I would definitely like the extra battery life. I never vape above 100w but the rx200 would be able to push 200w while the fuchai only has 2 18650 it couldn't actually push the full 200w for long at all, not that I would use it, I don't think. It's a hard decision you know

I have the Sigelei 150W TC and I am loving it so far. I usually do not go above 38W so sit around 4.7V and it usually last me around 2 days if I am vaping allot but usually I find it lasts me a good three days before I have to charge it. I am running a Sense Herakles big step up from my Kanger EVOD 2.
I find my higher VG flavors I vape I have to run a bit higher so I think that is why there is a bit of a fluctuation in battery life at times. The only problem I have with it is you really have to be careful putting in the batteries as it seems to be a very tight fit and the terminals in the device seem to like to chew up the outside coating of the batteries if one does not hold there tongue right getting them back in.

Yeah I love my sig, it's a really hard decision. I really love the fact that you can build down to .5

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama
They both seem to have good options but I decided to hold off on either until I see if they have issues. I've just seen too many "new" mods needing updates or the like right out of the box. I fell into the whole IPV thing and learned my lesson, I have decided to do mods like cars, not buying the first year (cars) or release (mods), lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread