The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Sigelei Kaos Spectrum Owners Group

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by williamclarkonet, Jul 6, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. OlderNDirt

OlderNDirt Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2014
    Nebraska
    It does kind of make me wonder what her boyfriend would say if asked where he got it.

2. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have taken to putting my initials on the inside cover of most mods I know I will be keeping.........

3. bmwmc

bmwmc New Member

Mar 24, 2018
    New owner, using Aspire Cleito tank. Very disappointed with TC using the SS316L coils. Way too cool at max temp and set at stock 316 setting. Using a TCR of 0.0008 I get a warning Atomizer Does Not Match. Any tips to improve TC on this mod?

4. HawaiianVaporTrailz

HawaiianVaporTrailz Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2015
    I have TC problems on mine when using coils of .45 ohms. I had to jack the temp up to almost max.

On a hunch I made a 1 ohm coil to see what happens. It works! Temp setting is now in the neighborhood of 400-440, depending on the e-liquid.

Overall I like my Kaos, but at times it feels too bulky and heavy. I was thinking of getting one of the 21700 capable mods such as the iJoy Elite, eLeaf Pico 21700 or the iJoy Capo.

Anybody wanna buy my Kaos?