Status
Not open for further replies.

Onlyhurtzabit

Verified Member
Sep 3, 2013
Alden, NY, USA
sigelei sub.jpg
Hoping for some help here.

Recently I got this Lavatube clone. Did some research and really not much found on it. Problem is I had some issues with the center post and tried all the repair tricks i know. After about a day messing with it I decided to change the wires from the pcb to the 510 connector using some wire from a USB cable that some mod makers rave about. Broke the original rubber grommet on the underside of the cap and had to use a grommet from a old blu cig carto i had laying around. Wired and soldered back up seemed to be working fine till i tried to put an atty to it. Minute I get it halfway threaded on the connector it shorts the unit and resets back to 5v and wont fire. Did I screw up the 510 connector somehow? Any tips or knowledge would greatly help out as this is the only APV I have right now and am on a limited budget. Though I do have a Sig #3 coming in sometime this week. Thanks in Advance.

Onlyhurtzabit

Verified Member
Sep 3, 2013
Alden, NY, USA
Thought I was gonna have a really bad day. With the death of my tube came along me sitting on my VV ego stick batt and popping the head off to the point it wouldn't fire. Well, I kinda lucked out. The shop that I got the lavatube clone from actually swapped the dead lavatube out for a Sig #8 kit with batts. This coupled with the arrival of my ordered Sig #3 turned the whole day around for me. Got even better when I managed to get the VV stick batt working again after pulling it all apart and taping up the wires (must have had a short or something contacting the case).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread