Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra-X

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
Memphis, TN, USA
Hi All,

If you have purchased the Legend, please let me know your thoughts.

Only owners/past owners - thanks.

The only part i worry about is maybe the movement sensing thing will fail quickly with time.
(drops not included - i consider a drop of any of these devices death, if yours don't die, you are lucky).

Thanks,

jffvera

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
New York
I have been using mine almost exclusively since 12/2. I am entirely pleased with it and have had zero problems or issues, granted tomorrow will be 2 weeks, so I can't exactly speak to it's longevity.

The threads where the head unit meets the battery tubes, the batttery tubes and the end cap are nice, I doubt there's much chance of them striping with normal, semi careful, use. The only place the threads are iffy is on the removable top cap. throughout the day I switch between a RSST, a few evods and a protank. So I am constantly removing the top cap, ego threaded devices won't fit with it on, so far it's held up.

The adjustment method isn't that big of deal. People act like everyone is going to look at you like you are a lunatic because you have to wand it a few times to get to the menu. I guess those same people have never received stares from strangers for repeatedly putting a 7 inch long shiny tube up to their mouth repeatedly and blowing out clouds of vapor.

I ordered mine from varitube on 11/29 and got it right away. I spent more than $60 so shipping was free.

Ultra-X

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
Memphis, TN, USA
Well, the purchase is in. Now just the waiting game, and i gotta buy the batteries separately.
It'll be my first tank as well - buying the full kit from Fasttech,
Figured, if gonna jump up (from cigalikes - which i plan on still using), then don't just try stuff that don't seem much better or not sure if will be slightly better (or not).
Just hope it gets here by mid January! hah.
Now, i gotta have my lower mg juice in place and my batteries and a spare tank.
So... off to the tank search i go!

Be Healthy and Happy Vaping!

jffvera

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
New York
Well, the purchase is in. Now just the waiting game, and i gotta buy the batteries separately.
It'll be my first tank as well - buying the full kit from Fasttech,
Figured, if gonna jump up (from cigalikes - which i plan on still using), then don't just try stuff that don't seem much better or not sure if will be slightly better (or not).
Just hope it gets here by mid January! hah.
Now, i gotta have my lower mg juice in place and my batteries and a spare tank.
So... off to the tank search i go!

Be Healthy and Happy Vaping!

Did you all ready place the order? I hope not. You could have got it from varitube for $10 more and you would have had it in like 3 days. They offer a full 90 day warranty too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread