Sigelei Mini 30W

Status
Not open for further replies.

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
Thats odd I have used Kayfuns on my Mini and never had that problem, does your kayfun have a 510 adjustment screw? Maybe loosening it may help if its a connection problem..

I'm not sure, it probably does. i pretty much now have the kayfuns on the provaris and the mini has the subtank for when i'm out and about or lazy

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Well I ordered the Sleeves from VaporRange Wednesday and it's In my mailbox now! For some reason when I checked the tracking number it still just said shipping label created. Just checked it again and it says it was delivered, USPS Website must have had an error.. When I get home ill be sure to check that they sent the right ones!

UPDATE**
I received my VaporRange order which was supposed to be, and listed on the invoice:

1 - sigelei Mini Sleeve (Black was the only option listed)

1 - sigelei 150W Sleeve (Clear was the only option listed)

I received 2 Sleeves for the Sigelei MINI! One is the Black like I wanted and the Other is CLEAR!! lol
I'm going to e-mail them to see if they will resend another one for the 150W..
I gotta say I do like the Clear sleeve on my Silver Mini though... ;) Also quick shipping! Does anybody know there phone number?

UPDATE2**
Searched Facebook and found their number. Gave the guy my order number and told him I received the wrong sleeve and he said he will send the right one to me and e-mail me a tracking number. Very Nice Customer Support, No Questions asked!! I'm eager to see how well they handle it. :) Got the tracking number 10mins later!

Last edited:

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Anyone who likes our ipv mini sans crappy finish..sig 30 mini great vape, seems to be way better finish, better battery door, better buttons and better display due to my colored red finish. You will notice sharper edges though.

I love my IPVMini 2 (70W) and it reminds me of a ZNA lol, But yes my Sigelei Mini Silver finish has never wore off and it is A LOT easier to change battery's, I hate the IPV Minis little Battery slot cap!! I actually love the Sharp Box edges...

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
I recently bought 4 sig 30's when Vaporider had them on special for $29.95. I thought they would be great for my vapocalypse stash, since they use removeable batteries. Well, I tested them all to make sure they work well before putting them away. They give a great vape and work well, but one thing that really struck me is the battery life. I'm using Sammy 25R's and they are lasting 7-8 hours in my sig 30's. On my other removeable battery mods, I generally "only" get 5-6 hours with them. Which has me wondering if the boards in these have some special feature that preserves battery life.

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
I recently bought 4 sig 30's when Vaporider had them on special for $29.95. I thought they would be great for my vapocalypse stash, since they use removeable batteries. Well, I tested them all to make sure they work well before putting them away. They give a great vape and work well, but one thing that really struck me is the battery life. I'm using Sammy 25R's and they are lasting 7-8 hours in my sig 30's. On my other removeable battery mods, I generally "only" get 5-6 hours with them. Which has me wondering if the boards in these have some special feature that preserves battery life.

Maybe the Yihi SX130 is that much more efficient? All depends on the mod I guess. I used to get alot longer battery life out of my Vamo, but back then I was hovering around 11w or so with my Kayfun 4s and Lites (29 gauge, 1.5 ohm coils). Now all I do is drip with the Sigelei at 16-18w with a 1 ohm 26 gauge single coil. I can make my 25Rs stretch for a day usually but both my LG HE2 and HE4s dont last that long. I get maybe a day and a half out of a pair of them. The 25R turned out to be an awesome battery and in hindsight I wish I wouldve bought those instead of the 2 pairs of LGs I bought first, but at the time the 25R was a little more expensive. Now theyre usually cheaper than everything else!

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
Yes, I love the 25R's. A couple of places have them right around $5 right now, so I have 6 more on their way to me. I'm just baffled, though, that those same batteries would get 2 more hours of vape time on the sig 30 compared to other mods. If that is a feature of the board, they should be advertising this. :D

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
I wonder if it has anything to do with the chip dimming the screen quickly?

The sx minis use extra battery life to run those boards.

Thats gotta be my only complaint about the Sig. Out and about in the day, you cant see the damn thing unless you fire it!! I never know how much battery I have left if Im in the sun until I try to vape and nothing comes out!

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Thats gotta be my only complaint about the Sig. Out and about in the day, you cant see the damn thing unless you fire it!! I never know how much battery I have left if Im in the sun until I try to vape and nothing comes out!

I know, but honestly I can't see most of my brighter screens in the sun either. But, I'm old. Maybe I'm going blind and deaf, lol!

Well, I still test 20/15 in my left eye. Its that up close reading that's going :p

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I'm thinking of picking up a pair of Samsung 30Q's for my mini, 300mAh and 15A continuous output. They should give a longer run time than the 25R's. The mini will only drive a 0.3 ohm build to 30W which is a draw of 10A so the 30Q's should work perfectly. Most of my builds I run on the mini are usually 0.8 ohm or above 1 ohm at 25W so the current draw will be a even less.

18650 Samsung 3000mAh INR18650-30Q High Discharge Flat Top

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
I'm thinking of picking up a pair of Samsung 30Q's for my mini, 300mAh and 15A continuous output. They should give a longer run time than the 25R's. The mini will only drive a 0.3 ohm build to 30W which is a draw of 10A so the 30Q's should work perfectly. Most of my builds I run on the mini are usually 0.8 ohm or above 1 ohm at 25W so the current draw will be a even less.

18650 Samsung 3000mAh INR18650-30Q High Discharge Flat Top

Yeah Mooch tested those out and really liked those and that new LG its competing with. I think it was the LG HG2?? Its over in the Battery subforum. I want some myself. My builds only hit about 5amps max, and Id love some more runtime while I wait for my other pair of batteries to charge hehe. Theyre all new though so theyre about $3 more than the 25Rs but Id say its worth it. Not for subohmers but for us Modwompers theyll do just fine! ;)

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
I swap between VTC4 and Samsung-25R in my MINI and have to say I dont notice a difference between the two in that mod, 25R has 400 more mAh? I would like to try some LG HG2's in there also with 3000mAh at 20A.. The only thing I dont like about the Samsung 25Rs is the wrap tears/scratches easily.. maybe the new Green ones are tougher!

Reactions: TrollDragon

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I swap between VTC4 and Samsung-25R in my MINI and have to say I dont notice a difference between the two in that mod, 25R has 400 more mAh? I would like to try some LG HG2's in there also with 3000mAh at 20A.. The only thing I dont like about the Samsung 25Rs is the wrap tears/scratches easily.. maybe the new Green ones are tougher!
I use black sleeves on all my batteries.

Attachments

• 0707151203~2.jpg
    0707151203~2.jpg
    535.5 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread