The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Sigelei Mini 30W

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by Treeburner1983, Jan 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Monotremata

Monotremata Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2014
    Covina, CA
    Must just be that particular run, where the wobbly button is concerned. The buttons on my first one (bought it the day they came out basically) were pretty wobbly but the second one I got a month or so later was nice and tight. But comparing the two you can see Sig has been revving things along the way like they did with the Zmax's. Theres a couple minor differences here and there between the first run and whatever run my second one was. The sleeve has definitely upheld better on the second one. My original one got pretty worn rather quickly and its like its stretched out from use and doesnt fit well any more. The second one still fits like a glove!

• Like Like x 4
  2. MikeyConti

MikeyConti VapeBro Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 22, 2014
    South Carolina
    Yeah I think mine is one of the firsts.. my sleeve is very stretched out, just ordered a couple new ones. I need to buy another MINI now that there so cheap!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. c3scott

c3scott Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2014
    PA
    I'm about a month in with mine.

4. c3scott

c3scott Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2014
    PA
  5. fog80

fog80 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2009
    Just picked up my 30w mini and im loving it. Replaced my provari and i'm not missing it all. Its my first vw device and i'm a little confused as to how many watts to set it at. I am running a 1.5ohm kanthal coil on a single 18650 battery. How many watts should I be running this thing at?

6. MikeyConti

Jul 22, 2014
    South Carolina
    Depends, what tank are you using? At 1.5ohms I would say around 7 to 11 watts.. Are you used to setting Volts? Find what setting tastes best for you.. Also if you dont use it, look into Ohm's Law(Should always learn/use it) Ohm's law | Steam Engine | free vaping calculators

• Like Like x 1
  7. akuser47

akuser47 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2014
    ohio
    How are you guys packing your mod. I've had mine for a while. I got tired of haveing the weight in my pocket. So I started digging around my gun gear came across my old schrade collapsible baton holster n what do you know perfect fit without the silicone sleeve on her. So now I can vape n pack it conveniently. What are you guys using to pack yours. I'm not wanting a cocky comment like my pocket either I'm looking for ideas on how you carry it that others can use.
    Here's a pic of mine strapped up with a kanger tech subtank mini on her.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  8. roxynoodle

roxynoodle Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 19, 2014
    Ohio
    Depending on your juice and wicking you might be able to run it up past 15W. Start around 10W and work your way up until you're happy with the flavor.

• Like Like x 2
  9. akuser47

Jan 2, 2014
    ohio
    So where can we get new silicone sleeves for the mini 30. Mine is pretty stretched out. I only use it when at home but would like more options other than black as well. I know about the skins but not interested in a skin. Thanks

• Like Like x 2
  10. Oregon Linda

Oregon Linda Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2013
    Salem, OR
    I vape my GS Airs (which have a 1.5 ohm coil) at 8-10 watts on my mini.

• Like Like x 2
  11. roxynoodle

roxynoodle Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 19, 2014
    Ohio
    Vaporrange, but they're like $8. Unfortunately I haven't found any others. I want red for my red mini. The frosted one makes it look pink :( I hate pink.

What I need to do is build a second vape stand to alleviate overcrowding so I don't need the sleeves.

• Like Like x 4
  12. akuser47

Jan 2, 2014
    ohio
    Thanks roxy

• Like Like x 3
  13. MikeyConti

Jul 22, 2014
    South Carolina
    VaporRange only lists Black Sleeves, but they sent me a clear one by accident. Just saying incase you want a clear one maybe you can call them first and see how about getting it.

• Like Like x 2
  14. MikeyConti

Jul 22, 2014
    South Carolina
    I don't have a carry case for mine but I think I am going to buy that pouch! Looks perfect for the mini!! Usually when Im out n about I have a 5.11 tactical shirt on and use the inside pockets for my mods lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. akuser47

Jan 2, 2014
    ohio
    Yea I'd almost gave up n then my baton fell on the floor n I thought haven't tried it n dang it carries perfectly secure.
    Winter not an issue for me but hot summer days it's on my utility belt. Lol

• Like Like x 3
  16. Belhade

Belhade Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

After about three months or so with my Sig mini...stripped out the threads. :(

17. TrollDragon

TrollDragon ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    I stopped in at my local B&M on the way home last week and there was a Silver MIni in the display case with a black sleeve on it, didn't see that there before... So I asked the guy I always deal with if I could swap my unused opaque sleeve for the black one.

And as Freddy Prinze would say...

Black Sleeve.jpg
    Sorry Monotremata I won't be doing the ship and swap after all... ;)

• Like Like x 4
  18. Monotremata

Monotremata Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2014
    Covina, CA
    Haha no worries it took me a lot more time to find a 'regular' job out here than I thought (just started yesterday actually)! My good black sleeve is actually starting to get a little stretched out at this point anyways. Its not as bad as the first one I got but getting there.

• Like Like x 3
  19. MikeyConti

Jul 22, 2014
    South Carolina
    BTW the black sleeve VaporRange sent me had to be used..
    The Clear one is Snug though!

• Like Like x 1
  20. 52anddone

52anddone Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Thanks for the info on the sleeves. I just ordered 3 from them, hope that they are snug ones.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.