The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Sigelei Mini 30W

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by Treeburner1983, Jan 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. 52anddone

52anddone Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I got my 3 Black Sleeves from VaporRange today. They look New but are not Super Tight like the ones that came with my Sigelei mini 30's. They do stay on when I hold the device/topper combo by the drip tip and shake it up and down though. That's Good enough for Me. :thumbs:

• Like Like x 4
  2. msrfrog

msrfrog Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2014
    Catskill NY
    I love mine ! Its been super reliable and durable. Its been dropped countless times. Used at work in a shop environment. The quality is definitely top notch on these sigeleis. Even yesterday it went flying and smashed my glass tank. Luckily I keep a spare. I was more upset about the liquid loss(strawberry cheesecake) then the glass . If you don't need temp control or more than 30w this is a great mod. I don't use the sleeve though. It sticks in my pocket and makes it hard to slide in and out . uploadfromtaptalk1444482577652.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  3. motordude

motordude Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2015
    VA, USA
    That is what I like the most the size.
    Not too small just right for a pocket and fits my hand perfectly.

• Like Like x 2
  4. roxynoodle

roxynoodle Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 19, 2014
    Ohio
    I'll be taking my sleeve off once I alleviate the overcrowding in my vape stand. Going to start another this weekend.

• Like Like x 2
  5. josh loco vapes lopez

josh loco vapes lopez New Member

Oct 26, 2015
    Its funny my sig 30 watt says its running a yihi 130 v1.5 and my ipv mini 2 is running a yihi 130 v7 but its in pieces in account of it filling with e liquid from using a freakshow and mutation x v4 on it and literally drowning with e liquid so my advice is do not run rda with bottom air flow on ipvs this is my second one like this first my 3 then my mini 2 just ...

6. 52anddone

wow. sorry to hear that josh. For some reason I have always run my drippers on tube mod's and use my RTA's on my regulated box mods, plus, I am becoming such a Neat Freak with my vape gear, that I have 1 damp paper towel and 1 dry paper towel next to me most of the time just to clean and polish shinny what ever I am using at the time (always wiping on my drip tips). OCD maybe creeping in on me ? Box mod's with all the cracks and crevasses just worried me with e-liquid leakage and leaky Atty's. Mod Manufactures could do a better job with sealing up and protecting these mod's from liquid I would think, not like water proof to 30 meters, but enough to protect it from drips and small spills.

• Like Like x 1
  7. 1stimer

1stimer Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 5, 2012
    Pasadena, CA
    Quoting myself here, but just an update my button is getting worse. I have to push extremely hard to get it to fire. Sticking more often, too. It's time to replace. I don't need more than 30 watts, dont need temperature control. I just want a well built VW box that takes 18650's. What to get?

I bought a Kamry 60TC just for use with a dripper that I have trouble building above ~ .3 ohms, but I'm looking for something for my Kayfun that I build around .7. The Kamry is cheaper construction than the Sig.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ricks

ricks Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    Did you think about maybe replacing the button?

• Like Like x 2
  9. TrollDragon

TrollDragon ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    The eVic VTC mini is a really nice looking mod, amazing screen, great fit in the hand. You can get one from efun.top for $29. They work perfectly in VW mode, the only problem is TC mode has problems and no fix yet... So for a cheap great VW mod the eVic VTC mini is what you need.

• Like Like x 2
  10. 1stimer

Aug 5, 2012
    Pasadena, CA
    Not really. The thing is beat up and the cheap metal on all the buttons is completely corroded. Plus the 510 threading is all jacked up as well.

Thanks. I will consider pre-ordering this. Seems to have everything I need. Although, I would rather pay a little more for better quality parts that may last longer? Still open to suggestions.

• Like Like x 1
  11. ricks

Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
  12. josh loco vapes lopez

Oct 26, 2015
    Oh believe me i didnt think it woukd leak and i am ocd as well i carry 3 little e liquid rags with me everywhere. But i got my sig 150 tc and billow v2 today so im happy just been running my lemo 2 on my sigelei 30 and my mutation x v4 on my amod smpl for the time being. Thanks for the reply

• Like Like x 2
  13. 1stimer

Aug 5, 2012
    Pasadena, CA
    I bought another mini. It does everything I need and nothing that I don't. Still on the lookout for something comparable with a better 510, and better buttons. I took my first one apart....maybe I should do a diy box with the yihi chip I pulled out of the sigelei mini? One thing that swayed me to getting another Sigelei is the Kamry 60TC I bought recently is just sucking up my batteries much faster than the sigelei did. I'm not sure why.

I'm a mouth to lung vaper and I haven't found anything better for me than a kayfun either. So....I just bought another Kayfun lite. I prefer the authentic one, and they are getting harder to find. Found one for ~$60. So, the sigelei and a kayfun is a very nice combo for $100.

• Like Like x 3
  14. josh loco vapes lopez

Oct 26, 2015
    You could try a russian 91% or even a lemo drop or a lemo the lemo v2 isnt to nice with heavy vg liquids, but i love my lemo2 on my sigelei mini just tighten up the afc and boom warm mouth to lung..

• Like Like x 2
  15. 52anddone

YES !! I run a Lemo V2 on a Sig mini 30 as well, with 50/50 juice and a Real Tight AFC at 16 Watts/1.1 Ohms (the lowest coil I have ever put in there), I'm Live'in on the edge here folks ;). I DO have to occasionally Open the AFC up, Jack the Wattage to 20-25 for a few hits just so I can clean out the airway from juice/condensation buildup, otherwise after a day and 4mL later I find that the AFC starts to look like it is trying to flood. 1/2 drop of juice in the AFC looks BAD and starts to dribble down to the mod top, and Homey don't go there. :nah:

16. motordude

Apr 1, 2015
    VA, USA
    I guess this thread is dead now since the mini seems to be outdated, but I just got another one on clearance at VB.
    They are now sold out. I still want another for my stash though. I don't do change very well.

• Like Like x 1
  17. ricks

Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    My fire button is starting to misfire. Only 6 months old.

• Like Like x 1
  18. motordude

Apr 1, 2015
    VA, USA
    That sucks!
    Maybe I need to look at getting some other box mod.

• Like Like x 1
  19. ricks

Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    This will be my 3rd Sigelei that had the fire button fail within 6 months... Most likely my last.

• Like Like x 1
  20. ricks

Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    Anyone know where to get a new Button? Might try replacing it.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.