Status
Not open for further replies.

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
Very nice selection...lots of great things on your site since the last time I was on, which was awhile back. Much more advanced stuff which appeals to me.

When are you going to have the Sig150 back in stock? Nice price on that one! I am trying to decide between the Sig150, the IPV3 Li, and possibly waiting for the new Sig150 w/Temperature Control (which is in pre-order now at some places). Also, are you planning on stocking these other high wattage mods? Thanks!

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
Will likely get another small order of the Sig 150W but overall I am waiting for the new 150W and 75W sigelei with TC. THis is why I haven't reordered the 150W yet since I heard the new TC ones will be coming any day now.

I think I will get one more small order of the older 150W since I have had a few people ask about it.

Reactions: traderljp

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
you have no idea how frustrating it can be. Every month now a new version comes out and we get stuck with old versions. On top of that there will be issues and small corrections made and it can really hurt the vendor. Its the thing that I find the most discouraging about running a vape business now. I really wish these companies would release things slower and would do more testing before release to make sure it doesn't have issues.

Reactions: traderljp

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
...by the way, my "like" of your last post was in sympathy...not that I "like" or envy the tough situation you vendors are in. I sure wish the companies would do more testing as well. I can't tell you how many "version 1"'s I have. You'd think that I've learned my lesson by now, but here I am ready to pounce on the new temperature control mods...LOL.

Thanks for the insight, it is interesting to know how it is on the other side of our transactions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread