SIGELEI T200 200W TOUCH SCREEN TC MOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Sylvana

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2016
www.happyvaper.com
The sigelei T200 has everything anyone could ask for in a regulated device: with a max wattage of 200w, temperature control, a minimum resistance compatibility of just 0.05ohms, overheating prevention, 2.4-inch capacitive touchscreen controls, and Bluetooth connection to the sigelei mobile phone app. This is one fully loaded mod!​

201611060618574757.png

CHECK IT OUT!!!!
Sigelei T200 200W Touch Screen TC Mod - Silver - 46 Points

Old vaper

Jul 2, 2017
Here is the ling for the steps to follow to install the app:
http://www.sigelei.com/Public/Uploads/download/2016-11-26/5838d9bee1958.pdf
Thanks but once again that's the instructions not the actual App needed.But I did find it at apkpure.com and was able to download but many warnings about possible harm .Well I did anyway and now it works .Just very learie of all the permissions required for the app. Very strange to require that much of my private information.app's working at least and Bluetooth works too.

Happy Sylvana

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2016
www.happyvaper.com
Thanks but once again that's the instructions not the actual App needed.But I did find it at apkpure.com and was able to download but many warnings about possible harm .Well I did anyway and now it works .Just very learie of all the permissions required for the app. Very strange to require that much of my private information.app's working at least and Bluetooth works too.

That's great, unfortunately for me, the phone that I was using wasn't compatible with the app so I never was able to use it before my Sigelei died in a pool of milk :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread