Sigelei ZMax Mini - Need Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

irehc77

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
Northern Michigan
A friend of mine who is not on these forums purchased a Sigelei ZMax mini. It was working fine for a few weeks. Now she called me and said that there is ejuice in the battery chamber and it will not fire. She is using a kanger protank on it and said the head is screwed in tight and she does not see anything leaking from the protank. But she said she knows it is ejuice in the battery chamber because she went to clean it out using q-tips and it is pink like the watermelon ejuice she is using. It will not fire regardless of what battery she uses or what carto, tank, atty etc. Can anyone help me to troubleshoot this for her? I have never heard of this happening before. And help would be so appreciated!

VapinSweetZ

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA.
It actually happens to me daily with every battery and tank I'm using... even when it filled up the whole battery chamber it still didn't ruined any of my ecig parts, I just dry it with a paper towel once in a while and continue vaping...

If something stopped working, tell her to use each part with a different battery/tank until she find the faulty piece, I really don't think the leaking is the cause for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread