Sigelei ZMAX Mini vs MVP....Burnt Taste w/ZMAX?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
Hello Guys,

I am writing this on behalf of my wife. She just received shipment of a new sigelei ZMAX Mini and has been using an iTaste MVP for the past few months. Basically what she's complaining about is that her juices are tasting burnt when using the ZMAX on the EXACT SAME voltage settings as the MVP she's used to....

Is there any reason why one device would vape normally (MVP), but as soon as she switches to the ZMAX everything tastes burnt? She is using the exact same voltage settings on both devices....Is there a setting that I am not aware of that would affect the output of the ZMAX?

I noticed that the ZMAX has an RMS setting...would that make a difference?

Thanks for any help you might be able to give me! Have a great night!! :)

JP

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
Hello Guys,

I am writing this on behalf of my wife. She just received shipment of a new Sigelei ZMAX Mini and has been using an iTaste MVP for the past few months. Basically what she's complaining about is that her juices are tasting burnt when using the ZMAX on the EXACT SAME voltage settings as the MVP she's used to....

Is there any reason why one device would vape normally (MVP), but as soon as she switches to the ZMAX everything tastes burnt? She is using the exact same voltage settings on both devices....Is there a setting that I am not aware of that would affect the output of the ZMAX?

I noticed that the ZMAX has an RMS setting...would that make a difference?

Thanks for any help you might be able to give me! Have a great night!! :)

JP

It should be set to RMS, not Mean. RMS is more accurate..

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...87887-zmax-mini-v2-questions-rms-vs-mean.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/452275-rms-vs-mea.html

Last edited:

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
Aaaaand she did!! She says the taste is MUCH better on RMS mode...I'll have to read up on the differences between the two modes....thanks again!!

Gotta love it. Ask a question and get a helpful answer quickly. Glad you got it figured out for her. Nothing worse than a bad vaping experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread