Sigelei ZMax vs. Smok Tech ZMax

Status
Not open for further replies.

msilvia

Apr 26, 2013
North Carolina
Looking to upgrade from the Ego Twist. I was looking at the ZMax and I think that would really suit my needs. Looking a various websites for a good price I came across two different brands and was wondering what the difference is. The sigelei ZMax v3 and the ZMax Variable Volt APV Rev.2 smok Tech. What is the difference between the two...does anyone know? And is one any better then the other?

http://www.altcig.com/ZMax-Variable-Volt-Rev-2-Stainless-Complete-Package_p_182.html

Sigelei ZMax Variable Watts Ecig Mod

eric1973

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2013
Dayton
I have a Sigelei Zmax but have never used a Smoktech. It has a solid build, and the airflow is good. I have heard the Smoktech does not have one of the functions that the Sigelei has (no idea which one), but I cannot confirm that one myself. Either way, I personally prefer the ability to adjust the wattage as well as the voltage, which I am assuming both can do.

Red_Bird

Moved On
Apr 11, 2013
Montgomery County, NY
Looking to upgrade from the Ego Twist. I was looking at the ZMax and I think that would really suit my needs. Looking a various websites for a good price I came across two different brands and was wondering what the difference is. The Sigelei ZMax v3 and the ZMax Variable Volt APV Rev.2 Smok Tech. What is the difference between the two...does anyone know? And is one any better then the other?

http://www.altcig.com/ZMax-Variable-Volt-Rev-2-Stainless-Complete-Package_p_182.html

There's not much of a difference, the main difference is Segelei's OLED screen display is better. But if you find a Smok Tech cheaper its a tossup I guess?

gal66stang

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
Austin
Looking to upgrade from the Ego Twist. I was looking at the ZMax and I think that would really suit my needs. Looking a various websites for a good price I came across two different brands and was wondering what the difference is. The Sigelei ZMax v3 and the ZMax Variable Volt APV Rev.2 Smok Tech. What is the difference between the two...does anyone know? And is one any better then the other?

Just FYI...there are a couple of good deals on Sigelei ZMax devices in the classifieds today around $50...I believe I saw 3, all in good/barely used condition. One was carbon fiber wrapped.

Troy1troy

Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Portland, Oregon
Just FYI...there are a couple of good deals on Sigelei ZMax devices in the classifieds today around $50...I believe I saw 3, all in good/barely used condition. One was carbon fiber wrapped.

yeah thats the one i'm selling :p
To me the biggest difference is the screen. The screen on the Sigelei is just better and more polished also easier to understand.

GRH8095

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2012
California
Have been using this mod, for alittle over a month now, no problems, working great ...

I went with the ... As a backup device
Sigelei Telescoping ZMax V3 Flat-Top
- GREAT Around Mod
- Stainless Steel, Brushed Finish, Telescoping, Flat-Top Design ...
- Variable Voltage / Variable Wattage / Variable Affordable
- 18350 Mini Mode = SEXY!
- No confusion, No mistaking this ZMax for another variable voltage mod.

* 1 Button Menu System "EASY", even a caveman can ...

Checkout ...
- "Thread: Sigelei zmax v3 telescopic flat top?"
- "Thread: Sigelei Zmax V3 Telescopic (flat top or other) reports: one week later"
- All the goods, All the not so good, And more

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I ran into a guy a few weeks back that had a Ztelescopic, he said he loves it! Much easier to carry around than the regular versions as well.

The only bad thing about it is the weight (it's a hefty thing, even in 18350 mode) and some models don't fire T3. Several people said that their T3 work, but not mine. eVods work great. That's my only gripe...

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
The only bad thing about it is the weight (it's a hefty thing, even in 18350 mode) and some models don't fire T3. Several people said that their T3 work, but not mine. eVods work great. That's my only gripe...

I think it MIGHT be heavier than the 9mm I carry in my back pocket; I can't remember the exact weight of either, though lol. I know that carrying my provari AND my 9mm was somewhat uncomfortable. I imagine it will be the same with the Segelei Telescoping ZMax (Flat Top) that I ordered yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread