Sigh - already lost my first gear. Ever do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javamon

Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Hudson Valley, NY
It has been a short journey, and I have already lost my first gear. One of two EVODs has slipped into our household's black hole vortex.

Most of you probably don't relate. My household has many people, and some significant clutter, and, if something isn't large and tied down, it essentially makes it's way to the vortex. Where a pile of socks, bass guitar tuners, important screws, and TV remotes also reside.

Ever lose some gear, or am I the only vaping loser in this regard?

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
Can't say I ever lost or misplaced gear..I m sort of a neat freak when it comes to my vaping and have a whole cabinet dedicated just to vaping gear..got a 2x6 block of wood with different size holes in it I put my mods/atties in when not in use..same goes for all my batteries and a shelf dedicated to juice bottles, up high out of reach of youngsters..hopefully your missing gear will show up..Happy New Year!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Well, New Years Eve....stuff happens.
Hopefully it'll turn up!
SOMEONE in my house loses something 3, 4 times a day. Keys, glasses, remotes, phones...but it all turns up pretty quickly.
Someone else lost 1 glove on the way home from the store where we bought them.
I keep pretty good track of my stuff, but you're certainly not the first to misplace a mod.
At least it wasn't a $300 setup!

Wruff

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2014
Vapeville, USA
Got a new Hobo RDA clone a few weeks ago and within a couple hours of opening the package lost the top air-flow ring somewhere between the kitchen and the workbench. Searched everywhere and everywhere again but it's apparently fallen into a worm hole and resides now in some alternate universe. So much for that RDA as it's useless w/o the ring.

Javamon

Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Hudson Valley, NY
Got a new Hobo RDA clone a few weeks ago and within a couple hours of opening the package lost the top air-flow ring somewhere between the kitchen and the workbench. Searched everywhere and everywhere again but it's apparently fallen into a worm hole and resides now in some alternate universe. So much for that RDA as it's useless w/o the ring.

:) Your talk of the worm hole means you understand the vortex in my house. It's a powerful, powerful vortex.

Javamon

Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Hudson Valley, NY
Thanks. So far, it is still in the vortex. Already went to a local B&M and spent more than I should have - and more than we have post Christmas - to have a second tank.
Good news is during that trip, my wife jumped in the boat, and we bought her an EVOD blister.

But, I have a relatively new EVOD tank - and a good 900mah battery - now laughing behind my back in the Vortex.jpg vortex.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Thanks. So far, it is still in the vortex. Already went to a local B&M and spent more than I should have - and more than we have post Christmas - to have a second tank.
Good news is during that trip, my wife jumped in the boat, and we bought her an EVOD blister.

But, I have a relatively new EVOD tank - and a good 900mah battery - now laughing behind my back in the View attachment 400398 vortex.

ya know...there is this thing called spring cleaning..... Just a thought..... :evil:
could get a jump start on it ;)

Danbrooks2k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
Pensacola, Florida
I havent lost anything ... maybe misplaced... but have had a lot damaged after being thrown in the cargo hold of helicopters and rough handled.

I have a small pelican case I got for free out here on my offshore location... It holds all my vape gear. I keep it in my car when I am on land.

I have snapped an ego and tank in half ( left in my pocket ), even snapped a Nautilus in half... but I keep spares in my trusty case.

Always have a back up... make sure your back up has a back up... in the early days I ordered a 10 pack of kanger evod clones and 10 pack of ego batteries on fasttech...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread