Sign in action at 0:10-VAPORESSO Will Send You a Gift!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
140934596333264634.jpg
Sign in action at 0:10! vaporesso is making big moves at the upcoming show in Lille, France, what will it be? We will choose the 3 most creative guesses and send you a gift! Rules: Please leave your comments in the comment section of this post at 0:10 local time, and wait for the good news! vaporesso reserves the right of final interpretation of this event.​

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
You're going to debut the time machine that you've been working on for 10 years. That way Vaporesso's time traveling heros can go back in time and stop all of the anti-vaping messaging, misinformation and bans/ unreasonable restrictions that have occurred. Ensuring that adults of legal age, the world over, will always have access to alternative nicotine delivery systems (aka vape products)!
Viva la Vaporesso! (Long live Vaporesso)

*I may also need to borrow that time machine to go back in time and fix when I post this lol. I'm not sure if 0:10 is referencing UTC time, military time or simply 12:10 a.m. so I'm going to guess 12:10 a.m. my time and cross my fingers

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I won this on April 19th I was told that it had been shipped already on May 30th and I still don't have a tracking number it's not showing up on informed delivery and it is definitely not to my house. Could I please have a tracking number?

I know that mailing things internationally can take a little while but I've never had any other Chinese shipped product take over 3 weeks to get a tracking number. Maybe you should use another company?

• Agree
Reactions: Javichu

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2021
Omg i know. I won the ability to "test" the 60-80W podmod they just released, but have been ignored since I won it on the 23rd on may... I wish you luck @AvaOrchid. I've been trying to get a hold of the rep for over a week now about this and even my passive agressive posts arnt working. Tried many PMs first and some nice posts but all have been ignore. Also, Geekvape had a similar issue and it took a month for them to ship the Wenax H1 that I and 9 others won.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I had just wrote something and it arrived. So I'm going to make sure on every area that I have said something about not getting my prize to let everyone know that I did indeed get it It never showed up on informed delivery because they didn't ship it through USPS They did UPS. So I did just get my prize I'll take a picture of everything in a bit It's a nice prize It's the gen200 in a beautiful color

Last edited:

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
20220621_172949.jpg

It arrived really cute hat It is designed to look like that It's not a used hat that is a fashion choice and it's really nice It's not got a stitch of plastic on it either might actually wear it usually not a hat girl but this one is super darn cute. Plus it's a lovely new mod I can see why it was out of stock. It is one of their newest ones I think beautiful color. So thank you vaporesso even without a tracking number it did arrive!

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2021
View attachment 976614
It arrived really cute hat It is designed to look like that It's not a used hat that is a fashion choice and it's really nice It's not got a stitch of plastic on it either might actually wear it usually not a hat girl but this one is super darn cute. Plus it's a lovely new mod I can see why it was out of stock. It is one of their newest ones I think beautiful color. So thank you vaporesso even without a tracking number it did arrive!
Sweet! Looks like a cool little prize bag! :) happy it worked out for you. The rep reached out to me yesterday to tell me that they did infact send it, but to the wrong address. Theyre resending lol

Reactions: AvaOrchid

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Sweet! Looks like a cool little prize bag! :) happy it worked out for you. The rep reached out to me yesterday to tell me that they did infact send it, but to the wrong address. Theyre resending lol
I'm glad that you were able to get communication. I hope everything works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread