• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

* SIGN THE PETITION * Canadians Against The Electronic Cigarette Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoizMaker

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Lindsay, ON
As the petition is finally finished I want to thank each and every last one of you here on the forums, Canadian and bayond for all your amazing support that helped to make this petition the most successful that Petitions Online Canada has ever seen.

It truly is amazing to see all of us vapers making a stand for our health and our families and I couldn't be happier with the result (though it did take a long time, but let's face it, we're still a very small minority here).

Anyone who wants the complete petition please feel free to contact me Via e-mail and I will more than gladly give it to you. In the meantime I am sending this completed petition to any governmental representative of relevance like my MP, the PM, the Health Inspectorate, The NDP etc and I encourage this for all whom signed the petition to let it be known we are here and we support the right of choice.

loujart

Apr 15, 2011
Canada
I Think the gov't is waiting to see how the States make out first and simply use the results applicable to Canada according to our laws.....to do with making tax money, like the States want out of it..not our health..tax money, becuz we are not paying the cigarette tax at this point..Did anyone notice, lol, that cigarettes go up with less ppl. smoking?????? mostly to do with quitters , correct?
Louise

NoizMaker

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Lindsay, ON
I've decided to re-send this petition to all the appropriate places again as I STILL have not received a single word from any one concerning this highly important and controversial subject.

Since it seems we are not being heard I offer the completed petition to everyone here to send to the government official of your area/ choice. If you would a like copy of the petition, please feel free to PM me and I will gladly send you a .txt file containing every last signature, including the new ones!!!

Let's help push forward for not only our own sake, but those of every smoker in Canada!

NoizMaker

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Lindsay, ON
They will tax this product and keep raising it once they allow the e-cig. This is a great tax income for the gov't. The less cigarette tax they collect, the more they tax it...so put two and two together.....I don't want noise put on the gov't table...

I respectfully disagree. Until juice is openly sold in-shop and not being bogarted at the boarder, we pay the hidden tax of risk management from our Canadian Vendors anyway.

Moved On
Sep 15, 2011
canada
Noiz maker,

Have you made a website yet that contains the petition? I am having quotes done now from webdesigners on my site which will focus on raising awareness about e-cig facts, and fight the ban in Canada. I want to put a petition section on the site, and especially focus on those in the medical field to support the cause. Take the product to doctors and get local practicing doctors support testomonials online. If you haven't started a site yet for your list, I would like to upload it as the start to this online petition.

tux1

Nov 23, 2011
sudbury
One question on petition? if sign in to sign the petition it seems like it gives them three rights on your personal info. one is to post on Facebook as yourself I am not sure really what this means or what they are allowed to do.I'm not sure if i'm comfortable with.Also i do not have a Google account and do not want one. does anyone have any info to share.thank's Tux.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread