Sign the petition to keep the ban off flavored eliquids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiley

Jul 16, 2015
Boston
I wanted to let you know about a We the People petition and ask for your support. Will you add your name to mine? If this petition gets 100,000 signatures within 30 days of its creation, the White House will review it and respond! You can view and sign the petition here: Stop Donald Trump from signing the federal flavor ban of e-cig products Thanks for raising your voiceproducts. Stop Donald Trump from signing the federal flavor ban of e-cig products. | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government Thanks for raising your voice!

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
I saw this on Reddit. I wish it was worded differently and had been proofread. I agree that this is not going to go anywhere. They've been waiting for a reason to start banning flavors for a long time, and they finally found one.

One voice is better than no voice. This will be a collective database displaying the amount of concerned citizens. Email it to your political representatives, the White House, link it to Trumps twitter. Even if the current administration is not referencing this as a tool, there are many ways to put it in front of them so they are forced to see it.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I saw this on Reddit. I wish it was worded differently and had been proofread. I agree that this is not going to go anywhere. They've been waiting for a reason to start banning flavors for a long time, and they finally found one.

Well... Here is My Thinking.

We try Complaining among ourselves on a e-Cigarette Forums and that Hasn't Worked.

Maybe Getting Up and Actually Doing Something so they can see that there are a Lot of Voters who Don't Like it might Help.

BTW - This Isn't just about Flavors. It's about the coming PMTA Process also.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
There used to be a ton of petitions circulating on here. Signed quite a few of them. These upcoming changes have been shadowing us for a very long time.

Yeah... There were. And I Signed them also.

And during that time the FDA Compliance Deadlines were pushed back.

How much of an Effect they had on it is Hard to Say? But I Don't think anyone can Argue that it had a Negative Effect.

It also seems a Bit Ironic that people can spend Hours and Hours posting on a Forum about how they Feel about e-Cigarettes. And How Wacked the FDA/Governments is. But somehow spending 2 Minutes top Sign a Petition is a waste of Time.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't think it was a waste of time, and I signed it. I must say any hesitance I had was sort of like, "Do I really want to tell the White House who I am and that I support vaping?" I get they can do that anyway but it sort of felt like being moved to the front row of the classroom for misbehavior.

I signed it anyway, but it was not my most comfortable signing of a petition of all time.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread