Sign this petition to prevent OVER REGULATION!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
Sent to me by the folks at Fuzion Vapor. I signed this morning.

Hi,

We all have used vaping to stop using traditional cigarettes. Now the FDA wants to push us back to tobacco with the proposed deeming regulation on August 8, 2014. This all begs the question, "Why does the US Government want me to start smoking cigarettes again?!"

That's why I signed a petition to Rep. Paul Gosar (AZ-4), Rep. Ron DeSantis (FL-6), Rep. Doug Collins (GA-9), Rep. Robin Kelly (IL-2), Rep. Danny Davis (IL-7), Rep. Tammy Duckworth (IL-8), Rep. Kerry Bentivolio (MI-11), Rep. Patrick McHenry (NC-10), Rep. Mark Meadows (NC-11), Rep. Steven Horsford (NV-4), Rep. Jim Jordan (OH-4), Rep. Patrick Meehan (PA-7), Rep. Matt Cartwright (PA-17), Rep. John Duncan (TN-2), Rep. Scott DesJarlais (TN-4), Rep. Gerald Connolly (VA-11), Rep. Doc Hastings (WA-4), Rep. Cynthia Lummis (WY-1), and President Barack Obama, which says:

"Stop the FDA proposed deeming regulation of e-cigarettes. Subjecting e-cigarettes to regulations WORSE than tobacco will only perpetuate tobacco use and push e-cigarette users back to tobacco. "

Will you sign the petition too? Click here to add your name:

MoveOn Petitions - Voice Your Choice

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread