Status
Not open for further replies.

Kind Head

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
St. Louis
Hello Kind Head...... I do not think it is still active... I signed up about 2 months ago and have heard nothing.

Awww :cry:

That sounded both fun and interesting. I have a little experience working with electronics, but would love to learn more. Especially learn more about modding & PVs. Do you know of anyone/anywhere that has something like this currently active? I would love join and be a part of it.

Kind Head

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
St. Louis
Well, I know that if you ask questions in the battery mods section that those people are rea;;y very willing to help out when you have a question or idea. Do some browsing ad you will see. I know I have benifited from this forum. Good Luck and keep on vaping.... I know I do

I'm sure I will end up asking many questions in the forum. I thought it would be neat to take a "class" of some sort. Learn some basic things and theories about vaping & mods. I might learn a lot of basic things that I probably wouldn't even think to ask. And if it's a free class, it's hard to turn down. I had to pay to take a electronics class a few years ago at a community college. I would love to learn more about anything electronic or vaping related. Especially if it's free.
I'm kind of a cheap a## :censored:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread