Signature Banner Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
Hey guys, I was thinking of making one of those signature banners generators that counts the days you've gone since your last cigarette. Then you can show your support for us by putting it in your signature. But my question is, what kind of statistics would you guys like to see it keep track of?

So far I only have [Days since last cigarette], and [Money Saved]. Any other ideas?

P.S. - What I have so far:

2013-08-25_0-5_6-50_0.png

Last edited:
That should be enough. Keep it simple. As far as banners go, way back in the day, VB had a banner contest. You put the VB banner in your signature and VB would go and look for the folks who had it and would give away bottles of e-liquid. I won a free bottle and have been using them ever since.

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
That should be enough. Keep it simple. As far as banners go, way back in the day, VB had a banner contest. You put the VB banner in your signature and VB would go and look for the folks who had it and would give away bottles of e-liquid. I won a free bottle and have been using them ever since.

I like that idea! Tell you what, give me about a day or two and I'll finish up the banner script and post it here.

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
Well, that went quicker than expected! Alright everyone, if you want to get your own VaporBomb-themed banner image, here it is: VaporBomb.com | Signature Banner Generator

Just enter in the date you quit smoking, how many packs a day you used to smoke, and how much they used to cost. As Mutt suggested, we'll be crawling the forums the next few weeks and will be giving away random prizes to those we see using our banner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread