Silver Bullet Batteries for 6v from DealExtreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

k.rad

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2010
Adelaide, Australia
Hey all. I just ordered a Silver Bullet from iVapour Elixir, but the batteries seemed a bit pricey there so I only ordered one 18650 -- just to be sure I have something to vape with when my SB arrives.

I thought I'd be able to order some protected 3v RCR123A batts from www.dealextreme.com , but it doesn't look like they have any. They do have some options for 3.6 and 3.7v batteries that I think should work okay with the SB, but I'm not even sure that I'll like vaping at 6v yet, so I'd prefer a lower voltage option than 7.2v at the moment.

If anyone could point me in the right direction for some protected batteries that fit the bill from DE it'd be much appreciated. I'm open to purchasing from somewhere other than DE, but I need somewhere that ships to Australia.

Last edited:

k.rad

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2010
Adelaide, Australia
17340 / CR123A Rechargeable Lithium LiFePO4 Battery 2-Pack

With the WF138 charger, it is all you need for 6v

That's what I ended up ordering, along with a multimeter and a couple of the grey Ultrafire 18650s, and I just received them in the mail today. Unfortunately my BSB still hasn't arrived though -- the volcano business has been holding up shipping from the UK I guess :-(

One of the 18650s looks pretty sketchy and I'm a bit worried about using it. The positive contact point is wonky and off-center, and the 'shrink wrap' around the positive end is dodgy and uncentered as well o.0 Doing a bit of reading up on Li-ions has made me a tad paranoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread