The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Silver Bullet has ruined my life!

Discussion in 'AltSmoke' started by xaiver56, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. xaiver56

xaiver56 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2009
    Grand Prairie, TX
    8-o8-o So I had been using a 510 and a vaporking (KR-808) for most of my vaping needs and I decided that I wanted something that would last all day long. So a month or so ago I ordered a silver bullet. I was just going to use the 3.7v battery so I would good for all day vaping thinking that the 5 and 6 volt vaping was not for me, I was satisfied with my 510 so why mess with a good thing right. Then last week I thought to myself well I have the silver bullet, I could try this whole 6v thing, I mean why not right? I sent a quick pm to Rob about which batteries he would recommend. He responded quickly and I placed an order for some batteries. Well they came yesterday and I charged them up and gave them a try...

HOLY CRAP!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?! I COULD HAVE BEEN DOING THIS ALL ALONG!!!?!?!

After a quick hit I was incased in a cloud of vapor that Ninja could disappear into. The throat hit was amazing and the flavor of the juice totally came thru with insane clarity.

So now I am staring at wimpy little 510 batteries that will never really satisfy me again. The worst part is I kind of feel bad for the little guys, they never really had a chance when put up against the awesome power of 6v.

Two thumbs way up for the Silver Bullet and 6v goodness!!! :D

2. halopunker

halopunker Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2008
    New Philadelphia, OH
    Well there's always a classified section for those 510 batteries, although...I still use them every now and again...when I'm running around at 6v and both my batteries die. Seems I received 2 faulty ones from Battery Junction (only last 15 minutes) :( so I find myself tossing on a 510 battery from time to time when I'm in dire need.

:p Kick ..., glad you enjoy it though ;P 6v is amazing ^.^

3. CloudBurst

CloudBurst Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    I love my SB but still use the 510 at times also, like at the Atlanta games!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.