Silver Bullet has ruined my life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaiver56

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Grand Prairie, TX
8-o8-o So I had been using a 510 and a vaporking (KR-808) for most of my vaping needs and I decided that I wanted something that would last all day long. So a month or so ago I ordered a silver bullet. I was just going to use the 3.7v battery so I would good for all day vaping thinking that the 5 and 6 volt vaping was not for me, I was satisfied with my 510 so why mess with a good thing right. Then last week I thought to myself well I have the silver bullet, I could try this whole 6v thing, I mean why not right? I sent a quick pm to Rob about which batteries he would recommend. He responded quickly and I placed an order for some batteries. Well they came yesterday and I charged them up and gave them a try...

HOLY CRAP!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?! I COULD HAVE BEEN DOING THIS ALL ALONG!!!?!?!

After a quick hit I was incased in a cloud of vapor that Ninja could disappear into. The throat hit was amazing and the flavor of the juice totally came thru with insane clarity.

So now I am staring at wimpy little 510 batteries that will never really satisfy me again. The worst part is I kind of feel bad for the little guys, they never really had a chance when put up against the awesome power of 6v.

Two thumbs way up for the Silver Bullet and 6v goodness!!! :D

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Well there's always a classified section for those 510 batteries, although...I still use them every now and again...when I'm running around at 6v and both my batteries die. Seems I received 2 faulty ones from Battery Junction (only last 15 minutes) :( so I find myself tossing on a 510 battery from time to time when I'm in dire need.

:p Kick ..., glad you enjoy it though ;P 6v is amazing ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread