• Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: spam

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com
I might just try the 6v but mainly to clean atties.... kick A** review and cant wait to get mine.

atomizer cleaning is one thing that i personally FULLY recommend using 6volts for.. ALTHOUGH.. my truest recommendation for 6volts is to get the 901 adapter as soon as it's available.. i like the 510 ar 6v.. but i trust the 901

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
My first ecig was a 901 i had the worst experience with it. Of course I was getting use to it. I had issues so I sent it back and got a m401...later a 510.... then a janty stick (i hate the janty stick)....and now kissbox 801 and I love the manual 801 over all of them personally.
But I think mostly with the 901 I was new to ecigs and didnt really have a clue to what I was doing....but since I love the 801 now I probably will enjoy the 901 as well. I might take you up on that and try the 901 again.

Last edited:

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com
My first ecig was a 901 i had the worst experience with it. Of course I was getting use to it. I had issues so I sent it back and got a m401...later a 510.... then a janty stick (i hate the janty stick)....and now kissbox 801 and I love the manual 801 over all of them personally.
But I think mostly with the 901 I was new to ecigs and didnt really have a clue to what I was doing....but since I love the 801 now I probably will enjoy the 901 as well. I might take you up on that and try the 901 again.

im with you on all counts except that i really did NOT like the 401... 801 i LOVE when im using a standard... 901.. not so much when standard.. but at 6v it ROCKS.. 510.. for a mini it ROCKS standard.. at 6v.. the 510 still rocks.. it still gives a pretty damn big hit.. but im still a little iffy on it at 6v... as much as i love the 510 at 6v.. im seriously thinking that maybe they are right in not recommending it.. it's a bit of a juice eater.. and with the 510's strength at normal operation it burns a bit when it runs out of juice at 6v.. so if im being fully honest id have to agree with Rob that the Bullet 510 is best at 3.7v.. but when he gets those 901 adapters... SERIOUSLY start thinking 6v 901 :evil::D:)

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Im already getting the 801 adapter for my SB but I might just try the 901...I love my 510 but only when Im out....my 801 is for home. But who knows...the way these atties are improving you never know what they'll come up with next...All I want is an atomizer that can stand an all day vape and will be alive for 6 months plus....I may be wishing but damn if I cant dream. :)

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com
Im already getting the 801 adapter for my SB but I might just try the 901...I love my 510 but only when Im out....my 801 is for home. But who knows...the way these atties are improving you never know what they'll come up with next...All I want is an atomizer that can stand an all day vape and will be alive for 6 months plus....I may be wishing but damn if I cant dream. :)

my main advice with the 901 comes from the fact thati built a magnum mod a bit back.. and can vouch for the fact that 901 atties definatelyrock the house and are VERY long lasting at 6v..

i just "rigged" a 801 a few minutes ago to the SB... the hit was AWESOME.. but 801 atties are not well known for thier service life :(

Nice review, tauk. I'm seriously considering this as my next heavy hitter. Thanks!

you're welcome for the review.. the SB is definately a well built unit.. above all else.. i just cannot get over the fact that i FEEL that if idropped it clumsily... other than the obvious problem of the atomizer breaking.. my SB would still be in full working order :)

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
thats actually next on my list... male my own adapter to use until rob comes out with them
Im getting the 801 SB but would also like to use it for my 510 as well.........hey maybe you should talk with HAlopunker about this....that way people wouldn't have to buy large adapters to switch between. For example I bought the 801 SB but I would like to use the 510 or 901...simply make the attachment that fits the 801 but the other end can use either the 510 or 901.....:)could work....

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
When Chad made the SB his intentions were only for the 510....he had no idea that some of us would want other styles of atties for the SB but who knows what they'll come up with. With that you need to ask Rob and Chad what is next.....maybe with enough demand they may invest in the quick adapters....

Pssst, we're already working on that. As the majority of the cost of materials (and time) is in the portion (go figure :p), this would make the additional tops rather pricey. I'm already working with someone on making an 'adapter' and from his rough estimate of the cost...I'm hoping that we can let them go for about $14.99/pc, but this in the working phase...so don't hold you're breath.

Also we are considering going full blown 510's and 510's only, as 85% of all that were purchased were for the 510. So those that got the 801s, you may be in possession of the 'only' 801s/901s that will ever be made.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Pssst, we're already working on that. As the majority of the cost of materials (and time) is in the portion (go figure :p), this would make the additional tops rather pricey. I'm already working with someone on making an 'adapter' and from his rough estimate of the cost...I'm hoping that we can let them go for about $14.99/pc, but this in the working phase...so don't hold you're breath.

Also we are considering going full blown 510's and 510's only, as 85% of all that were purchased were for the 510. So those that got the 801s, you may be in possession of the 'only' 801s/901s that will ever be made.
Let me know how much it would cost for me to get a 510 and 901 adapter for my 801 SB...Ill be willing to purchase both if you could make them. maybe do a one time list.....give two weeks for people to order...then make them as you get the list of people. then after two weeks thats it and the SB will only be a 510 deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread