Silver Bullet. Worth hanging on to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cptfunpants

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2012
VA
Okay folks, I am not entirely sure if this post is in the write section so please forgive me if it is not. I own a silver bullet that is about 2 years old, it has been lightly used. If you had one of this would you hang onto it for sentimental reasons and the fact it is almost an antique (in vaping terms), or would you sell it?

Note: not a vv SB or a mechanical.

Jiggity-J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Long Beach, Ca
I had a glossy white and matte black, but only held on to the black. It was a very popular mod and it will probably be worth something one day as a nostalgic piece. Wish I still had the white one, but a friend lost it. Gonna hold on to the black one as a heirloom like my GG stuff, haha. Still in excellent condition.

If somebody would want to buy it from you and you need the money for any reason, I'd go for it.

Jiggity-J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Long Beach, Ca
I have a VPLive Vape Team embossed Boss Mod. I'll hold onto it for nostalgia and if I ever want to drip in an old school bridgless 510 atty. Yeah, I have a bunch of those, too lol.

I only have a few cartomizers laying around. Maybe I should stock some LR 306's to use when I'm old and gray.

I gotta get rid of some of my mods though, and a lot of them are probably not interesting anymore. I might have to hold on to them :(

Cptfunpants

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2012
VA
I would hang onto it if it had more of a nostalgic value to me, however..it does not..so I am in a quandary. Would you be looking to replace the white one you lost? Mine is a silver vein though. I never put a whole lot of thought into selling it because with all the other mods there are right now the silver bullet is not that great by comparison.

Last edited:

Cptfunpants

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2012
VA
Never toss your unused crapola... PIF it:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-please-read-first-post-rules-guidelines.html

And funpants, if ya wanna PIF that SB, give me first dibs on it. ;) I like that style.

The way I look at it....I paid too much for it to toss it, or give it away for free....however, I would get rid of it for super cheap. PM me if you're interested, I don't want to get in trouble for talking about selling a mod outside of the classies, I'm not sure how strict their policy is on that. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread