Status
Not open for further replies.

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
I always clean my units before using them. It looked pretty clean but did it anyway. The vent holes I pushed through with a needle also.
I took it all apart, cleaned it with warm water and some detergent, flushed it all clean with water, dried it and put it back together.
I did not sand the switch, it goes very smooth. I lubed it a little though with Vaseline.

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Day 2 with the Silver Dog

Still working great but I did notice that there is quite some condensation build up on the outside of the tank. This should be normal but there was more then that, it started to go inside the battery tube. I contacted Van and he will offer a free upgrade to all. I don't know what exactly the upgrade will be but I guess it is the delrin that is around the tank. Other then that the unit works good, I like it and once this issues has been solved it is close to perfect. Some people complain about the battery tubes being more shiny then the top sections. I did notice that also but really is not an issue for me. I might give it a good polish and see if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread