Silver Manual EM401 Review from Eastmall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Russell Fell

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2008
Florida
hey guys. itt's been a while since I've done a review. i recently won a competition and won an EM401 starter kit from eastmall. the kit included two manual silver batteries, two silver atomizers, five empty carts, a usb battery charger, and a wall outlet for the usb charger to plug into. i was pretty happy about acquiring this little guy for a couple reasons. first, i always wanted to try the m401 model to begin with. Nnver owned or tried one before. second, i heard nothing but positive things about eastmall's new EM401, their version of the m401. third, it was free and i won something finally.

that being said, this wasn't given to me for the intent of a review. it was given without any strings attached, and strictly as a prize for winning their competition. that being said, don't think that my review is effected because of the fact that i didn't pay for it. it was a prize. and trust me, if it's crap, free or not, i'm going to say so.

fortunately, the EM401 is everything BUT crap. it's a well built e-cig. And the vapor production is beyond anything i've ever encountered from a standard "out of the box" e-cig without a battery mod. granted, the stock e-cig battery is manual and thus the battery life is pretty minimal - about and hour and a half at the most for my heavy vaping habits - but the vapor! :shock: good lord! this thing is a fog machine! i can't even imagine what this thing could put out if hooked up to a 3.7 mod like the protege...

so yes, i highly recommend this kit. it's built well, it looks aesthetically pleasing, and i can't stress enough the vapor production. hands down beats the 901 and 801 attached to their respective stock batteries without question. not only that, but the flavor isn't lost! of course i dripped and dipped with it as i can't deal with carts anymore (too much of a pain in my opinion).

i'll be doing a review to do a head-to-head comparison of the EM401 and the forum favorite 510 and see if it can hold up against the competition.

also, i'll do a follow up after a few weeks and let you know how this kit is holding up to the test of time. if you have any questions of course, ask away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread