Status
Not open for further replies.

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Hey Everyone,

I'm going to dedicate this thread to those that want to create banners. I will add each banner created to this top thread :) So if you're feeling creative go for it, visit this link here for some SB Images

If you would like me to add your banners, send me a PM and I will do so =P Thanks to those that have made banners for people to use :)

Created By:USinchains
sbsmalln.jpg

Created By: Halopunker (Ya I suck at it :p)
sb2.jpg

Created By: solutionc
silverbulletbanner2.jpg

silverbulletbanner.jpg

Created By: frogbmth
SBbanner02.jpg

SBbanner01.jpg

SBbanner03.jpg

SBbanner11.jpg

SBbanner12.jpg

SBbanner13.jpg

SBbanner14.jpg

sigpic12730_1.gif

Last edited:

youngunner

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Tampa FL
I see people really like my vapor skull idea made by frog- I posted the following in the other banner thread- I have some more pretty cool ideas- but have no graphic skills:

Ive got another banner suggestion:

Maybe a side view of the SB with a vapor speeding bullet coming out of it.

or maybe a superimposed .45 on the end of the SB- actually this would look awesome- The silver bullet fade to a real bullet- or the other way around. A side view from .45 to the SB.

here is another cool idea- like a desert eagle or an AR15 shooting out a Silver Bullet. I have a couple AR15s and would love to see a beautiful AR blasting out my favorite PV the Silver Bullet!

boochips

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Marianna, Florida
Ya, Saturday Chad got your message at 11:40 and the post office closed at 12. He booked .... over there to get it out to you :D lol
And he'll never know how much I appreciate it!!!!!
I have been vaping 3 months or so and ordered ALOT of stuff but Altsmoke and Chad gave me the best customer service so far. Thank You.

I did mail the other SB back today instead of yesterday because I couldn't pry it from my lips....:rolleyes:

boochips

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Marianna, Florida
I just ordered mine last night. I can hardly wait to get it! I've got a couple of rcr123A batteries waiting on it as well as the 3.7 that I ordered with it. I have quite a few 510 attys that I can hopefully bring back to life with this monster.

You'll love it Randy. I have tried vaping it at 3.7 but just can't get into it. I gotta have 6 volts!!!8-o I'm a 5 and 6 volt dripping machine....got it down to a science.

MarthaT

Moved On
Jul 23, 2009
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: spam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread