Similar to the Nautilus

Status
Not open for further replies.

hedmetl64

Aug 17, 2014
Oregon USA
Greetings, I'm searching for a tank similar to the Nautilus... I prefer the more restrictive air flow and capacity (5ml) that the Nautilus provides but cannot seem to find anything like it. I have tried the Innokin T22 tank which is close...but I hate the coils..they require that I keep the tank full or close to it to keep from getting the burned coil flavor..YUCK!!!! Any thoughts?

Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Greetings, I'm searching for a tank similar to the Nautilus... I prefer the more restrictive air flow and capacity (5ml) that the Nautilus provides but cannot seem to find anything like it. I have tried the Innokin T22 tank which is close...but I hate the coils..they require that I keep the tank full or close to it to keep from getting the burned coil flavor..YUCK!!!! Any thoughts?
Hi and welcome Back!
Take a peek at the Zenith

Cheers
I

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The zenith is very nice and does come in a smaller diameter 2 or 3 ml version (I think!) and it's not a thirsty tank.

If you like the Nautilus coils, uh, your best bet might be an Ijoy elf for low budget (it does deliver better flavor but is only 2 ml) and comes with proprietary coils but you can use the nautilus coils in it. The Kabuki has a 3 ml capacity and you will not find a better flavor tank for those coils, nor will you find a more expensive one, I don't think. Sometimes I tell people to try clones of an expensive tank but I must say in this case I don't recommend it, the clone is nothing like the original.

Um. The 5 ml limit and the 22 mm is giving me some troubles. I guess you could try the joytech CLR 1.0 ohm coil, the coil itself is excellent and provides a fantastic vape, and can be rewicked or rebuilt, and a variety of tanks will take it, at around 4 or sometimes 5 ml capacity. My personal favorite tank for that coil is the Oddessy Totally Wicked coil, not just for tank quality (it is sturdy) but also for ease of use, overall vape, etc. It's not the cheapest tank, probably the best place to get it is on buybest, a Chinese site.

The Ego one mega tanks (V2) take the coil, as do the Tron tanks from Joytech but there are a whole host of various other tanks that will accept this coil, you can find the list somewhere in this mega thread about the coil here:
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/threads/ego-one-tank-series-–-clr-coil.697218/page-467

It's a pretty awesome coil, it IS a slightly less restricted vape than the original nautilus, but you can also rebuild your coil at higher wattage should you choose to, and if you get the right tank that will restrict enough (hint the Oddessy) you might like it a fair amount. I was a big fan of the Joytech Ego one tanks but me and joytech do not get along I am too hard on my gear. I found that ultimately, it was just better for me to get a more durable tank than keep replacing the Ego Mega Ones, etc.
I will say, I am the one oddball that seems to have that issue with any persistence, meaning getting a joytech tank will most likely be totally fine for YOU.

Good luck your issue is you are going from like an earlier tank that had more capacity with a MTL vape than some of the newer ones do, with that said, there are also some pretty unthirsty options in the MTL stable at the moment. For the amount of flavor and vape I get from the Innoken zenith, I am always shocked at how infrequently I fill (and it is a super easy topfill).

Good luck deciding I hope you find something that meets your needs.

Anna

ETA: shoot for the CLR tanks, you might also have to go smaller in mls if you want less diameter, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread