• Agree
Reactions: vapingfool

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Vaping will hence cause this godd*mn government tremendous losses.
Health of smokers switching to vaping is non relevant.

Maybe in the Short Term. But there is an Old Say'n in government.

"If you Can't Ban or Stop something, then Tax the Hell Out Of It!"

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Precisely, but the Singapore government probably won't implement any tax on e-cigs/e-liquids.
    They will just stick to the ban as this island is just the size of San Francisco with a population of about 5 million.

Importation fine: $5000
    Possession of e-cigs: $2000

Insane, huh?
    It's ironic that they allow exports.
    I bought a mod at Healthcabin and it's being shipped from Singapore.

Cloudy44

Moved On
    Sep 3, 2017
    i guess its harder to keep track of and tax e-liquid and vapes than it is to tax a U.S based company that manufactures cigarette packs by the literal millions.

No (EDITED) way... Our god*amn gov is so da*n efficient, that's absolutely not the reason.
    It's easier to just keep taxing high on tobacco and ban vaping. Money is the main reason. And the gov don't give a (EDITED) about the health of analog inhalers. Plain and simple.

Drop tons of B.S. on why vaping is illegal and just continue taxing high on tobacco.
    It's just way easier like that.

Implementation on taxation and regulation on e-cigs/juices is a big hassle that the gov just won't even consider.
    Why?
    Ignorance, indifference, lack of opposition, greed... These are just a few reasons... And, yah... They just don't give a (EDITED)!
    Hence, i can only tell them to go (EDITED) themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reactions: Beamslider

Cloudy44

Moved On
    Sep 3, 2017

it's just on transit shipment. We don't produce/provide e-cigs. Healthcabin isn't a Singapore company, right?
    If it is, then I'm gonna research on it and give HSA a shove up into their godd*mn as*!

Reactions: Beamslider

Cloudy44

Moved On
    Sep 3, 2017

it's just on transit shipment. We don't produce/provide e-cigs. Healthcabin isn't a Singapore company, right?
    If it is, then I'm gonna research on it and give HSA a shove up into their (EDITED)

Beamslider

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    If it is, then I'm gonna research on it and give HSA a shove up into their (EDITED)
    Healthcabin is in China as is Fasttech. One of the options for shipping is Singapore mail so they must have stock there. Fasttech used to offer Singapore Mail too not sure if they still do

Cloudy44

Moved On
    Sep 3, 2017
    I'm surprised they don't allow just pod systems thru state agencies with tax stamps on them. They could still tax the hell out of them
    There are no states in Singapore. It's just a tiny island the size of San Francisco that has a population of almost 5 million with a fascist and totalitarian government. Almost communistic.

Can u please name me another country that has a single ruling party government that has been in absolute power for 52 years?

Cloudy44

Moved On
    Sep 3, 2017
    No but state doesn't mean like US....State is also used for a whole country

If u have some interest in knowing about Singapore and it's history, Google "Lee Kwan Yew". Maybe u can dig up some dirt on how he viciously crushed the opposition party members after our independence from Malaya (now known as Malaysia).
    Our current prime minister is the above-mentioned person's son.

Last edited:

Cloudy44

Moved On
    Sep 3, 2017
    True... But most of us will still buy spares, like sub ohm coils, pre-built (or DIY) coils for rebuildables, tanks, glass tubes for tanks, better mods, et cetera and most crucially, juices.
    VG + PG can be bought legally but not laboratory grade liquid nicotine.
    Mods may not be taxed as they are just devices, but juices can be taxed (and regulated) just like cigarettes due to the nicotine content.

Additionally, juices from MY are not certified and easily produced (in other words, they are crap). They can just produce tons of it in a small dingy factory with little or no QC.
    That's why they can never create complex flavours like premium grade, certified juices from the USA.

There is a video on YouTube where you can actually view how juices in the USA are meticulously produced in clean rooms and are also highly certified. And they have to be FDA approved as well.
    This is the main reason i never vape MY juices. I rather pay more for premium american juices.

Last edited:
    Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread