Simple Blu PCC to 510 carrying case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badfish20

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
Lewiston, Id
Not sure if this is a mod or not, but since I got my Joye510, my Blu cig stuff just lays around. I really like the Blu PCC, and its alot nicer than the 510 PCC which looks like a tool kit or something. So I decided I would rather go out with the Blu pack instead of the 510 pack.

The Blu pack now will hold up to 7 510 batteries with atty's attached, and four carts. (The 510 is too long to have the carts attached and close the case) No space for liquid, but I recomend getting the 3ml keychain bottle from StrictlyEjuice.com.

Basically inside the Blu case is the foam cart and battery holder, with a butter knife you trace along the sides of the foam and this will seperate it from the case. It is only held in by some light glue.

Under the foam is a plastic shelf covering the charger. It is held in the same way as the foam, and will pop out with a butter knife. It is a little tighter than the foam but it will pop out as one piece. If you still use the Blu batteries, this will still charge them, even when removed.

Now, cut the foam so that only four of the cart holders are left over. I placed some silicone on the bottom to keep the carts from falling thru (but they wont anyways). You can reglue the foam back into the pack or put a pice of styrofoam or something underneath it to keep it in place.

Now you can place four catridges into the holder, and seven 510 batteries w/ atty's attached on the right side of the foam.

It wont charge the 510's, it is just a carrying case. Then apply some stickers or paint the case if you dont like the Blu logo.

Waalaa. 7 batteries and attys should last for a night out with my e-juice on my keychain.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread