Not open for further replies.

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
.. or the CBB method for short.
He was introduced to this by his brother, and was very sceptical about it at first...
tongue.gif

It does work very well however, although it seems (haven't bothered to measure it) that the refill isn't quite as much as the syringe method. Putting 1ml in at a time seems like a pretty safe bet.

That's about 15-20 drops down each side.
No syringe, straight from bottle.

What you need.....

Photo0009.jpg

Then, put the bottom 'condom' on, and pop out the two top parts of the mouthpiece with the paperclip.....

Photo0010.jpg

Stand the carto up, and squeeze in some juice....

Photo0011.jpg

Give a good squirt to fill the carto to the top, then add a smaller squirt.

Then gently suck on the carto a few times (to pull up any liquid that made it down into the connector) replace the bits, and you are ready to go...
vape.gif

(Although the inner piece isn't essential for usage. Nor is the outer one for that matter.)

Thank you to Crossbow's brother!
smile.gif

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
Is the fluid going into the central chamber through the fill port hole or is it going to either side of the chamber?

Is it still necessary to punture the fill port?
Either side of the chamber - just drop the liquid into the main body of the cartomiser.
Putting 1ml in at a time seems like a pretty safe bet.

It is not necessary to puncture the fill port.
But if you poke a hole in the fill port, you can get a bit more liquid in.
I guess it helps the air escape?
However that can make them more likely to leak.

I guess if capacity is important, then it's worthwhile.

Crossbow

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2009
If you suck on the carto at the end, it seems to pull most (if not all) of the liquid out of the bottom condom, so there is next to no waste :) There's a surprising amount of airflow even with the condom on. Then you just reassemble it :) Also worth noting is that if you don't pierce the fill port, you don't need the lower part, since its main job seem to be to cap the fill port, making it much easier to take apart next time :)

GiMante

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
So Cal
www.VaperSociety.com
If you suck on the carto at the end, it seems to pull most (if not all) of the liquid out of the bottom condom, so there is next to no waste :) There's a surprising amount of airflow even with the condom on. Then you just reassemble it :) Also worth noting is that if you don't pierce the fill port, you don't need the lower part, since its main job seem to be to cap the fill port, making it much easier to take apart next time :)

Which end? The threaded end or the top end?

GiMante

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
So Cal
www.VaperSociety.com
For some reason or another, it just starts pouring out the bottom into the area where the bottom cap is. No amount of suction seems to draw it up. As soon as it's pulled off, its a free flowing drain-fest.

Me too. Maybe we have a different model???

EDIT: Probably due to overfill.

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I don't like this and prefer the syringe method much better, especially because if your only getting 1ml into this carto on a fill your definitely risking burning them fast because once these get even a little burnt in them they are trash because that taste is then in it for good. I believe filling these to the top with a syringe and priming with a few puffs is better, just my honest opinion after using these for quite a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread