Simple recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

yamffub

Jul 6, 2013
Rowlett, Texas
I am a new member and long time lurker.

While I enjoy very complex flavors like mochacappagrapekooladapaypamentholwintergreenwatermeloncoffee with a hint of cream, How about a thread with very simple one or 2 flavor recipes.

Here is my very simple all day vape

10ml vg
10ml pg with 48mg nic
2ml TFP peppermint.
steep for 3 days

What are some of your go to simple recipes? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: jevapor

FACE MEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
10-15% TFA RY4 Double is always a winner.

15% Capella Sweet Tangerine is awesome.

7% TFA Cinnamon Red Hots with 1 drop EM per 2 Ml tastes just like the inside of an Atomic Fireball.

10% Flavour Art Oba Oba is always in my rotation.

10% Seedmans Captain Black is fantastic after a few weeks of steeping.

15% Flavor West Ecto Cooler tastes just like the Hi-C drink I remember drinking as a kid.

Chiku

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Alberta, Canada
+1 on 15% VZ sweet tangerine

I've had a lot of luck with the Vaping Zone super concentrates, I have found them very easy to work with.

1% gourmet strawberries (my ADV)
1.5% SC Blackberry
2.5 % SC orange
1% gourmet apple cinnamon
1% gourmet blueberry, with 2 drops lemon juice (from the grocery store) per 10 ml
1% duchess pear

I also do one with .75 VZ strawberries, and .25 blackberry. Still sweet, but a little bit of tartness.

Kellycat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Cary, NC, USA
Here's a fairly simple one I came up with out of the blue tonight, and the actual taste I got from it shocked me enough that I chain-vaped it to make sure I wasn't hallucinating..

5% LorAnn Toffee
2% TFA Sweet Cream

Forget the other numbers but I only made 10ml at 12mg, you can adjust the PG/VG/nic as needed with those percentages for flavorings. Now, what totally blew me away: It tastes like fresh waffles with maple syrup, not super-sweet syrup either, but exactly like hot waffles off the iron, a bit of butter, and some syrup drizzled over it. Absolutely amazing, and probably my new ADV along with a cloned Nicquid Strawberry Fuzz, which I may as well post too, since it's again only two flavorings:

5% LorAnn Naturals Strawberry
3% LorAnn Peach (I recommend Naturals if you can get it, but I couldn't, so I made due)

Screamin Eagle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Maryland
Started on my LorAnns flavored colection this evening. I made a Root Beer, Cherry, Apple, Caramel, and an all naturial Lemonade using Real Lemon juice. I'll have to tell you all how they turn out after I let them steep a little. If I like them I'll edit this post and add their recipes.
I did, however, try the spearmint that I made a few days ago. This one is going to wind up as my ADV. It's sweet with a nice spearmint tast that may drop off a little after vaping it for awhile but it still hangs in there.
Best of all it's only 3 ingrediants as it's a no Nicotine mix.

Spearmint
83% VG (8.3 ml)
15% Distilled Water (1.5 ml)
2% LorAnn Spearmint Oil (4 drops)

Edit:
Tried the lemon. It didn't work. You can't tast the lemon in it. All you get is a funky burnning tast. It tasts really good dripped on your finger. Not so good when you vape it. Down the drain it went.

Last edited:

JRudey

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Twin Cities
I used about 8% LorAnn Cherry and 8% LorAnn Cola. Using a 10ml graduated cylinder, I started with 1.8ml nic (100mg). Then I added .8ml Cherry and .8ml Cola. Then I added 6.0ml of a pre-mixed VG/PG solution I keep handy. The final .6 is straight PG.

I like using the 10ml graduated cylinder and the 100mg nic. It allows you to keep the math straight without too much calculating.

JRudey

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Twin Cities
You could have salvaged the lemon juice and made something like peach lemonade? Imho lemon juice shouldn't be used more than one or two drops per 10 ml

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Somewhere along the line I read that you should avoid citrus and cinnamon in clearomizers and any plastic tank. Is that true? I've been vaping almost exclusively with inexpensive clearomizers. I'd like to avoid putting anything in them that might shorten their useful life.

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
Great thread and because I'm a newbie I love it. My turn to try and help :)

Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Flavor (TFA)
50/50 @ 12MG
Mixed it in three strengths: 15/20/25 and it took me two days to decide which one I liked the best.

20% was the winner. The vape is a delightful balance of Cinnamon and Sugar Cookie. My GF calls it the ying and the yang and the balance is also perfect for her. The subtle tone is custard which seems to resemble the yummy like batter but very subtle.

Using a PT 2

HTH

:)

Last edited:

Screamin Eagle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Maryland
How was your Caramel one? I still can't find a really sweet gooey caramel ADV.

I'm still working on my caramel. I did it at 83%VG, 15% Distilled water, and 2% LorAnns flavoring.
It's good, but it's not quite there yet. It seems to either be a little light (in which case I'm going to try to add 1% more flavoring to it) or it might be that I need to add some sweetner to it (to which I will add about 2% liquid Splenda to it). Guess I'll have to keep you all updated on it.

I did however just make a very good Fuzzy Navel. Again I made it without sweetner but I might add 1% or 2% sweetner to it. But it's pretty good right now.

Here's the recipe:

Fuzzy Navel

69% VG
15% Distilled Water
9% LorAnn's Orange Oil
7% LorAnns Peach

That's as it stands right now. Like I said, I'm going to add some sweetner to it and see how that goes.

Last edited:

Joie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Illinois
No on the FW.....I really haven't had any success with DIY yet.....
Have mixed some vendors mixes together for some different things....
All my DIY stuff seems to taste peppery or not near sweet enough....and if I add sweetner...don't see much improvement.....maybe it's a steeping thing............
Got to really get back into it and hone my skills....LOL
Am hoping someone comes up with a good caramel recipe that I can COPY!!!!

Screamin Eagle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Maryland
No on the FW.....I really haven't had any success with DIY yet.....
Have mixed some vendors mixes together for some different things....
All my DIY stuff seems to taste peppery or not near sweet enough....and if I add sweetner...don't see much improvement.....maybe it's a steeping thing............
Got to really get back into it and hone my skills....LOL
Am hoping someone comes up with a good caramel recipe that I can COPY!!!!

I'm working on it, I'm working on it! :laugh:

Got some emptie bottles on the way. Until then I have to vape through what I've mixed already.:vapor:

Sheeesh!!:rolleyes:

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread