Status
Not open for further replies.

SP013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
hello there,

Anyone has a good fruity or sweet diy recipe that only has 2 flavors or even it can be a proper standalone flavor. Currently I vape Mustard Milk(vanilla bean ice cream with strawberry from TFA) and a mix of ry4 double (tfa) and vanilla custard (capella), but I am looking for something more sweet or fruity.

Thanks,
Sjoerd

SP013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
hello there,

Anyone has a good fruity or sweet diy recipe that only has 2 flavors or even it can be a proper standalone flavor. Currently I vape Mustard Milk(vanilla bean ice cream with strawberry from TFA) and a mix of ry4 double (tfa) and vanilla custard (capella), but I am looking for something more sweet or fruity.

Thanks,
Sjoerd

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Cream...and there are many different creams. Heavy, light sweet, sour and a bunch of geographical creams like Bavarian, Italian, whipped, and don't forget all the different custards, which isn't really a cream but a fruit custard can be pretty good, too.

Btw, I like Fruity Loops and Milk...and a touch of sour. I never tried the Berry Crunch. Having eaten it I bet it is a touch "heavier" or "cakey" in comparison.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Currently I vape Mustard Milk(vanilla bean ice cream with strawberry from TFA) and a mix of ry4 double (tfa) and vanilla custard (capella), but I am looking for something more sweet or fruity.

You could try using CAP Sweet Strawberry in your Mustard Milk, instead of the TFA Strawberry. That should make it sweeter. TFA regular Strawberry isn't sweet to me. In fact, since it has ethyl alcohol in it, unless you let it evaporate off, it's rather harsh/bitey.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I generally don't like sweet or fruit vapes. But Lychee and Menthol or Mint to taste will make an ice cold sweet vape. I don't like the menthol flavor myself, but the super sweetness of the Lychee will tame it. So I make this one on the mild side of sweet to get the ice cold I want without the menthol flavor or overpowering sweetness.

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
hello there,

Thanks,
Sjoerd
Hi.
Too easy, Flavour Art Pazzo King (black currant) 5% with Flavour Art Marshmallow 5%.
Flavour Art Citrus Mix 5% with Flavour Art Marshmallow 5%. 3 drops of Capella Super Sweet per 30 ml. Give them each at least a 2 week steep.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
hello there,

Thanks,
Sjoerd
If you can get VTA their lemon meringue tart 6-7% is a good stand alone. FW blood orange 5% with a bit of sweetener is good. Any fruit with CAP cheesecake or INW yes we cheesecake, 3-5% for either cheesecake. Honestly the possibilities are endless. Some pairings I like are:
Pear blueberry
Lemon with any berry
Pineapple tangerine
Passion fruit blood orange
Raspberry lime
Grape raspberry
Apple pear
WF tahitian vanilla cream and most fruits
Meringue or marshmallow 1% will add mouthfeel. INW cactus 0.5% will add a juicy feel. Just have some fun with it and pair whatever sounds good to you.

Janusz

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2018
Illinois, USA
hello there,

Thanks,
Sjoerd

For single flavor shake and vape is for me Shirley Temple (Flavor West). 8%-10% works very nice... you can add very little sweetener if you will think is too sour. This is my favorite single flavor recipe.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    For single flavor shake and vape is for me Shirley Temple (Flavor West). 8%-10% works very nice... you can add very little sweetener if you will think is too sour. This is my favorite single flavor recipe.

I remember the Roy Rogers as a kid, but that made with cola instead of ginger ale.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Btw, I like Fruity Loops and Milk...and a touch of sour. I never tried the Berry Crunch. Having eaten it I bet it is a touch "heavier" or "cakey" in comparison.
    I have a suspicion there's some AP in the Crunch Berry flavor. From what I understand, Fruity Loops tends to be more on the citrus side.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread