Since you are all probably sick of me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
All tallied up this isn't going to be cheap...
Neither are these, but people seem to dig em'
kids.jpg

Enjoy your purchase:)

dragonl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Dragon Lair
I have made posts debating a reo for the last several months. So I finally am waiting on an invoice to get a reo!

All tallied up this isn't going to be cheap...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Once u pass clearing the invoice, u will notice that u will spent every hour tracking where the package is. Yeah, i am doing just that. Haha

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
It does seem pricey at first, but I bought my first REO in 2011. bought another as a backup. Then I switched from the mini's I had, to grands (even MORE convenient and fiddle free). After that, I just didn't need anymore vape gear (except attys, and the RM2 took that out of the equation). Recently, I realized I had gone YEARS without buying anything other than the RM2 and juice, so I treated myself to 2 new grands. But that was just a frivolous expenditure, the reality is, with 2 grands and RM2's, unflavored nic in bulk quantities, my costs of operation were running about $1 a week. Add to that, vaping had become a side issue (no longer a full time hobby) and a REO really does pay for itself very quickly.

So now, I spend a couple of bucks a week, as opposed to the $50 a week that analogs cost, and there just isn't any desire left to try out the "latest and greatest" in vape gear, I've already got the ultimate in convenience, cost, and maintenance, as well as the best vape you can get (once you find your "sweet spot" with your RM2).

Glad you finally decided to give it a shot, I have no doubt you'll wonder why you waited so long to try it. Welcome!

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
Congrats Cavere!!! I was hesitant at first as well. I had a hard time getting past the look of a box compared to stainless and chrome tubes. Now, I love the look of my Reos and can't imagine using a tube mod. I think the functionality of the Reo colors one's perception, to a certain degree, of how it looks.
You will not regret this purchase. Of course, we'll be needing pics upon its arrival. :D

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
Yeah I'm sick of it, I've had it up to here, (holds hand high above head) I'm tired of waiting to see your milled Reo. I've known for ages that yer gonna get one. Just like everyone who comes around lurking stalking this forum we set the hook and have you reeled in before you know you've been caught. We lure you in, show pix of the best mod in the known universe, hook our noobs up for the best vapes of their lives. You walk in read all this and yer caught. We got ya now. Just relax and go with it. Soon the planet will be renamed Reoville and all will be right with the World. Congrats man can't wait to see it. Welcome to the best place Reoville.

marsos52

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
new jersey
hi Cavere,

I'm a newbie to the REOs family, turning out to be the best move I have done with vaping. this entire week I have been A/Bing with my Grand and my pinoy high end tube mods and a hybrid genie. they all have something especial and and unique to each.

but I am finding the Reos hangs right in there with the best and with a lot less hassle. hope you find the same.

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
Congrats Cavere!!! I was hesitant at first as well. I had a hard time getting past the look of a box compared to stainless and chrome tubes. Now, I love the look of my Reos and can't imagine using a tube mod. I think the functionality of the Reo colors one's perception, to a certain degree, of how it looks.
You will not regret this purchase. Of course, we'll be needing pics upon its arrival. :D

I was put off by the look of the Reo when I first saw it. When I got interested I pestered a lot of folks here with questions. Once I made the decision and got it in my hand I realized what a unique work of art it really is. Love the look and the way it feels in my hand. Oh yeah then loaded up the RM2 and well no explanation needed there.

Cavere

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Utah
I was put off by the look of the Reo when I first saw it. When I got interested I pestered a lot of folks here with questions. Once I made the decision and got it in my hand I realized what a unique work of art it really is. Love the look and the way it feels in my hand. Oh yeah then loaded up the RM2 and well no explanation needed there.

Honestly two things had put me off. I have never had a box mod before and wasn't sure if I would like that form. That being said I also have never seen one in person. People can tell me how big it is compared to other things but until it's in my hands I'll never really know.

Also I like hard hitting setups. I like to blow clouds. My normal coils are between .3-.4 which I can do in my sleep by now. I was worried about constantly collapsing Springs or having to put too big of a fuse in. (I know I'm running 13-14 amps frequently and yes I have 25 - 30 amps rated batteries). Melting buttons are somewhat of a concern. I don't recall watching a video of someone blowing out huge clouds with a reo. I understand big clouds mean virtually nothing. But for those that do it know that sometimes it's just fun.

But in the other hand I drive quite a bit. And no dripping and driving! Which the Russian is good but it's not dripping good. So if the reo is as good as you guys say it is I plan to sell off a bunch of my stuff and keep my drippers and pinoy stuff plus the reo. I honestly have little use for my provari anymore.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Yeah the price tag kept me away from a Reo for a long time. It is ridiculous that I would drop $150 buying a bunch of clones, but a mod for that price was out of the question.

Yes, that is the thought process for many people, initially, and we all now know that is erroneous. :)

To be honest, it's not just that the REO is a great vape........it's that the customer service is superlative. And I do mean superlative. I've been vaping a year and 6 months, and I have yet to experience the kind of care and service I get from REO. Sometimes, it's almost startling how good it is, I don't know how anybody actually gets any "shut eye" up there in Maine. :lol:

I am one of those old fashioned people for whom CS is my top priority. That is because the stress that I"ve been thru and the time I have wasted in places where that is not a top priority just isn't worth any amount of $$ to me.

On top of that, REO has shown me many many kindnesses, and gone over and above and beyond for me. So....great mod and thoughtful, caring, perfect CS-------if you plan on vaping for a while, or forever, you want to get hooked up this way, IMHO.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
^^^^^^
and if you read the above, I'm not actually a fangirl to the point of abject blindness, as I DO recognize there are a few other products out there that are also very nice, and a few other vendors out there who do it right.

If I think a BF will not serve the needs of the person who is describing how they want to vape, then I don't just shove them toward my favorite mod. Just saying that the whole REO thing works for "me".....and so I personally have no reason to consider other options anymore.

yolo_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Strawberry Fields
Honestly two things had put me off. I have never had a box mod before and wasn't sure if I would like that form. That being said I also have never seen one in person. People can tell me how big it is compared to other things but until it's in my hands I'll never really know.

Also I like hard hitting setups. I like to blow clouds. My normal coils are between .3-.4 which I can do in my sleep by now. I was worried about constantly collapsing Springs or having to put too big of a fuse in. (I know I'm running 13-14 amps frequently and yes I have 25 - 30 amps rated batteries). Melting buttons are somewhat of a concern. I don't recall watching a video of someone blowing out huge clouds with a reo. I understand big clouds mean virtually nothing. But for those that do it know that sometimes it's just fun.

But in the other hand I drive quite a bit. And no dripping and driving! Which the Russian is good but it's not dripping good. So if the reo is as good as you guys say it is I plan to sell off a bunch of my stuff and keep my drippers and pinoy stuff plus the reo. I honestly have little use for my provari anymore.

Have you seen the thread with people vaping their Reos. Some have big clouds :)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/456790-smoke-em-if-ya-got-em.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread