The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Sincere thanks to V4L!

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by ProfBrad12, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ProfBrad12

ProfBrad12 Full Member Verified Member

Jun 16, 2011
    Rhode Island
    ...particularly Gabe A., who has helped this relative newbie through a number of problems while shopping. He has been nothing short of amazing while I get used to vaping, and all the little intricacies that come with it.

I know a lot of people on this forum have negative feelings toward Vapor 4 Life, but I will trade a few bum cartomizers for this level of service any day of the week.

2. dormouse

dormouse ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Grats!!

BTW My fave V4L flavors are Wowbacco (cocoa tobacco) and WOW Vanilla

3. ProfBrad12

ProfBrad12 Full Member Verified Member

Jun 16, 2011
    Rhode Island
    I use Wowboy almost exclusively - but the Wowbacco is up there.

4. brittanyNI

brittanyNI Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 21, 2011
    New England
    I'm a fan of V4L. Just yesterday I got my latest order in the mail. I always get my orders quickly, and they always include a handful of cartos of interesting flavors for me to try.

I like their Virginia menthol nobacco juice. It definitely requires cleaning the carto between re-loads but is really well balanced and nuanced.

I like their color selection in batteries, cartos, etc. (Hey, we have to accessorize!) Overall they are a really nice company and though I don't use their products to the exclusion of others, I'm happy with their products and service. Glad they helped you too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.