SINCITECIGS.COM Grand Opening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporLasVegas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Las Vegas
We are happy to announce the official opening of sincitecigs.com! as part of the grand opening everything we sell has free shipping! also for new customers the first 6 Joye 510 manual Starterkits will be on sale for only $45.00 (1 kit per new customer) and free shipping! We have some very good flavors to choose from and our prices are competitive.
Thanks for looking.
SINCIT-E-CIGS - Sin Cit-E-Cigs:thumbs:

Last edited:

VaporLasVegas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Las Vegas
Oh and thank you Serra. I think the new format suits us much better.

I will be adding more Sin juice later tonight or tomorrow, Flavors like Pina colata, Black Berry, Andrea (like Andys mints, but its her sister), and much more.. We only sell juice that has been perfected and we have spent countless hours to produce Top of the line vapes

Dont forget to register as a member on the website and claim your free 10ml bottle of your choice with your first order.

Thanks,
SINCIT-E-CIGS - Sin Cit-E-Cigs

shawncave

Nov 28, 2009
Las Vegas
To all You e-smokers out there or those who choose to go the healthy way, go with sincitecigs. I've ordered a lot of things with them and they are the greatest. They really care about their customers. Shane and his partner Vicky are very helpful i am never afraid to call and ask questions or if something is wrong (not often) they are on it right away. For example i am not good on the computer, but I can call Shane and he will walk me through even when he is busy. He also makes awesome juices at great deals. You just have to visit the web site you wont be sorry. I know i am not sorry I started buying from them. Im not the kind of person that does this sort of thing, but for this company because of how well they have treated me, I want to tell all of you about them. And I hope for your best interest that you go on this site and order from Sincitecigs.com I know you wont be sorry either! Just to let you know when I say I am not the type of person to do this sort of thing, not only am I writing this but I like their service so much that I am also handing out business cards. You wont believe the kindness in their service. Thank You Shane and Vicky for all your help and your service and ALL of your great flavors and prices!!
-Shawn

VaporLasVegas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Las Vegas
Just placed my order! Thanks ladies-I did send an e-mail hoping to get flavor of my choice, who can blame a girl for trying!
Your order was shipped I will send you the tracking number to your e-mail. Should be there in a few days.
Thanks
Shane,

VaporLasVegas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Las Vegas
To all You e-smokers out there or those who choose to go the healthy way, go with sincitecigs. I've ordered a lot of things with them and they are the greatest. They really care about their customers. Shane and his partner Vicky are very helpful i am never afraid to call and ask questions or if something is wrong (not often) they are on it right away. For example i am not good on the computer, but I can call Shane and he will walk me through even when he is busy. He also makes awesome juices at great deals. You just have to visit the web site you wont be sorry. I know i am not sorry I started buying from them. Im not the kind of person that does this sort of thing, but for this company because of how well they have treated me, I want to tell all of you about them. And I hope for your best interest that you go on this site and order from Sincitecigs.com I know you wont be sorry either! Just to let you know when I say I am not the type of person to do this sort of thing, not only am I writing this but I like their service so much that I am also handing out business cards. You wont believe the kindness in their service. Thank You Shane and Vicky for all your help and your service and ALL of your great flavors and prices!!
-Shawn
Thankyou Shawna for the kind words! I hope you enjoy the passthrough you have coming in the mail! :)

VaporLasVegas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Las Vegas
New member here, Just placed my order,
love the site, keep up the good work.
Thank you kickitback for your order. I would like to stress to you and others if you need to leave a comment or question call me directly or leave a message in the contact us section or e-mail us at sales@sincitecigs.com . Please do not send us messages through paypal so we can continue to serve efficiently.

Regards Shane,
P.S. I will Email you your tracking # when your order is shiped out monday morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread