The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Single coil the decks/tank suggestions

Discussion in 'Sub-Ohm' started by vjdossey, Mar 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. vjdossey

vjdossey Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2013
    Antioch, CA
    Old dog, stuck in my ways. still using Subtank plus, with the mini rba. I prefer to keep it simple, single coil. Still using Kanthal wire. Recently broke my last extra glass tube. I need a rebuildable, tank. L8ve the 7ml capacity. I don't want to be stick buying premade coils if possible. Whats new out there that will meet my simple need? Any help is greatly appreciated. Fyi, I have seen the baby beast versions, is there an the deck for any of those? Help please, so outta the loop.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Letitia

Letitia Citrus Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    My go to is the OBS Engine Nano, getting hard to find one now but there are a few left. Top af, side fill port, 5ml, easy single coil deck. The GeekVape Zeus is good as well. The deck is postless but has af towers. Easy enough to build after getting used to. @TrollDragon can tell you about the Aromamizer line, they offer larger capacity options and believe has a single coil deck option as well. Deck may be an add on.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Steve Parry

Steve Parry Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2013
    Cookeville TN
    You can get a single coil deck for the Aromamizer Supreme V2. Not sure how it vapes in single coil mode, but with duals it's a very solid tank.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. TrollDragon

TrollDragon ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    The single coil deck for the Aromamizer Supreme V2 likes big coils with a bit of power behind them. I have an AVS 4mm framed Staple in mine @ 75W. I was not really as impressed as I thought I would be with the single coil deck, Aromamizer's really shine with dual coil builds. A big kudos to Steam Crave though for taking customer suggestions and turning them into product.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  5. madstabber

madstabber Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I just got my first RTA, the asmodus Zesthia, and it’s single coil and pretty easy to build. It gives me very flavorful vapor and is an all around solid tank. There is a few reviews out there you can check and I got mine from eightvape which had the best price I could find. Good luck, I hope you enjoy whatever tank you choose.

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.