The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Single coil vs dual coil cartos...

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Mike831, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mike831

Mike831 Full Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Santa Cruz, CA
    I was wondering if I would get better performance from a single coil xl carto or a dual coil carto. I'm about to swap cartomizers in my smoktech dct and I have both the singleton dual coil. I was just wondering what your guys experience with them were. They're both smoktech cartos. I like the dual coil I've been using with my gummy blood e liquid just ant to know if a single coil would give me a better vape. I'm using a 900 mah egoC twist.

2. Sthur

Sthur Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 14, 2013
    Denver
  3. ECURiley

ECURiley Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2013
    Greenville, NC, USA
    they both have their advantages, but it is mostly based on the consumer, so pick up one of each and try them out and see which you like better, I have both myself. I have a shorty from madvapes which is a single coil and its great for its size and works just the same just uses less batter than a dual.

4. lvm111

lvm111 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2013
    Wylie, Texas
    With all due respect. If it's using less battery, it's not working the same. Do you mean you like it just the same? Or, you can't tell that much difference with the taste and/or vapor production?

I'm thinking there must be some difference, other than battery drain. Anyone?

best regards, larry mac

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.