• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

single female who enjoys long walks on the beach looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
Ha! You know, I think there is a dating sub-forum somewhere on ECF :)

Is the Cow ok with vaping? I haven't been there in about a decade. Do they still serve Kava Kava? I don't get out to the east-side too much these days.
The only shop I see vaping at regularly is my own, and usually it's just me :) I have noticed several more Portlanders on ECF over the last few months.... maybe it's finally catching on here?

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
I'm at Anna Bannanas on NW 21st. We'd be happy to have vapers come by! :)

Pied Cow is probably ok with it too - they always seemed like a pretty cool, laid-back place. Plus I think they have beer and wine, which we only have at our other locations (Alberta and St.Johns). ...so I guess it just depends on what and where people want to drink :)

the ob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Portlandia
Sure -- I'll be working :) Anytime is ok with me. We open between 7:30 and 8. 21st between Northrup and Overton - next to Paley's Place and across from Wildwood and the Marrakesh.

Bring that Zenisis ob!!! I'm still patiently waiting for the Z-atty-U to put on my Buzz :)

I literally work just blocks from you.

no problem on the zenesis. I have four currently that I can show you! :)

evil, what days do you work?

Last edited:

the ob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Portlandia
I work every day, but Saturday-Tuesday mornings are the easiest time to find me there. It's an eccentric old coffeeshop... kinda laid-back and messy :)

You bought four of them? Good plan -- you can never have too many back-ups!

I literally work up off 23rd. I am super familiar with your coffee shop. Ill stop in sometime soon.

yup, four and more on order :)

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
Cool! Hope you liked the mocha, and come back anytime :)

Really glad to finally see some other serious vapers here in Portland. If you ever want to trade liquid or need something, Victorian, shoot me a pm!

Also happy to see The ob's genesis atty!!!! That ultra-light draw is fascinating! I look forward to experimenting with one when it finally becomes available.

Thank you both for coming! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread