Siren 1 vs Siren 2 and Ares questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I have been playing with a Siren 1 and was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to build on and it didn't perform that bad. I was wondering what changes were made for the Siren 2?

I used to see bad reviews on the Innokin Ares but recently have seen some very positive review, have they improved the product?

I am thinking about adding a 24mm Siren 2 or an Ares to my arsenal of tanks and would like to know which people would chose between a 24mm Siren 2 or an Ares and would like some help picking between the two. I am a kayfun used but would like to add something different to use.

Molchi

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2017
Germany
i heard somewhere that on the Siren 2 they improved the airflow under the coil, i can't complain them since i don't have a Siren 1.

For the Ares, the first few badges had some problems with the silicone intake at the topfil, and the airflowring was really loose. i had one where i could vape even with the AF completely closed. One Youtuber also said that the airflow is similar with the Siren 1, which wasn't that good for mtl. They told that on newer badges the problems are solved so far.

If it has to be one of this two i would grab a Siren 2, if you want just something new, i would have a look at the Dvarw.

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
I did get a 24mm Siren 2, I love it. I like it much better than my Siren 1. I am thinking about getting a 22mm Siren 2 and throwing out my Siren 1. I like my Kayfun Primes a little bit more but it is close. I am glad I picked up the Siren 2 24mm.
If you don't mind saying, where did you find the Siren 2. I bought one several months back and wound up wishing I had bought several, but now they seem to be very hard to find.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
If you don't mind saying, where did you find the Siren 2. I bought one several months back and wound up wishing I had bought several, but now they seem to be very hard to find.

MVS has the 24mm Siren 2 in stock. I sent them a message asking if they would be getting any more 22mm versions.

They got me my 24mm Siren 2 quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread