Siren 2 by Digiflavor from Buybest

Status
Not open for further replies.

iuliangabriel97

Jul 20, 2018
Hello,:smokie:
My name is Gabriel and I would like to share my opinion about Siren 2 atomizer by Digiflavor.
First of all, I heard a lot of good things about it so I decided to order one for myself. The cheapest one I found on BuyBest. There are 4 colours available(gunmetal,black,SS and blue) and 2 versions of tanks (2ml TPD and 4.5ml).I chose 4.5ml version in black.Payed 3$ for shipping and waited about 2 weeks to arrive at my door via Singapore Post.
It is my first rebuildable atomizer and I can say that it was very easy for me to install the coil ( to mention that the atomizer comes with 2 coils in the package). I put on some cotton,wicked it and start vaping.
All I can say about this atomizer are pros:
-very easy to build ( especially for begginers )
-a lot of flavour ( I was surprised that it is so tasty)
-customizable airflow . You can go from very restrictive airflow (MTL- the way I like it the most ) to direct lung inhale
-no leaking
-top fill
-nice 510 drip tip
In conclusion, I was amazed by this atomizer which I found to match my expectations and very important, it helped me to quit smoking.
I would recommend it to anyone who tries to quit smoking and didnt succed with any other device. From 20 cigarettes / day to none using this atomizer and 5ml/day eloquid with 6mg nicotine.
P.S. Sorry for my bad English,it s not my native language.

oudakontrol

Aug 25, 2014
Seattle, WA
Unfortunate that the NRG didn't satisfy you but sure glad you found something that does! I have the NRG (by way of the revenger kit) and Siren V2 as well. I certainly wouldn't recommend the NRG to someone looking for MTL. My NRG and Crown III were benched after I picked up a Zeus. My Siren is used for around the house when others are home. Certainly agree it's pretty impressive the amount of flavor coming from it. I expect the new Mesh GT coils for the NRG on Friday and look forward to seeing how those perform.

iuliangabriel97

Jul 20, 2018
Unfortunate that the NRG didn't satisfy you but sure glad you found something that does! I have the NRG (by way of the revenger kit) and Siren V2 as well. I certainly wouldn't recommend the NRG to someone looking for MTL. My NRG and Crown III were benched after I picked up a Zeus. My Siren is used for around the house when others are home. Certainly agree it's pretty impressive the amount of flavor coming from it. I expect the new Mesh GT coils for the NRG on Friday and look forward to seeing how those perform.
Hi,
I tried the mesh coil and my opinion is that it produces less vapour but more taste than gt8 coil ( which is the opposite great vapour production , but 0 taste). Hope you like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread