Sitting here filling my Halo mini tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

430Cruz

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
S.E. Pa. USA
With 6 new Halo flavors and I look up at the TV to see this on NBC news at 5.
View attachment 307883

Luckily the topic was only banning minors in Philly from purchasing e-cigs, nothing more.

back to filling up mini's for this evenings sampling while watching the Olympics.
I am absolutely loving my Halo gear and liquids. I'm still a rookie but a happy one!
six G6 batteries (manual & auto) with twelve mini tanks and fifteen carto's.
No I did not buy three kits just for me, one for my wife and one as a spare for either of us. She is not ready
to give up analogs just yet so I'm putting them all to good use. As soon as she is ready I know I will be ordering a
Triton.

One month and twenty days smoke free after 30+ years of smoking...........THANK YOU HALO !!!

Atimmer7700

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Austin, Texas
Outstanding choices, Cruz. I think you'll really like the Triton when you get it. It's a G6 on st3ro1ds! I have several other vape options (Innokin, KangerTech, Patriot, Kayfun, etc) but my Tritons are my all-day, every-day vape partners. Still the best gear and joose out there, IMO.

Vape on, friend, and welcome to the club. We are wise, we are legion, we...are Halon!

430Cruz

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
S.E. Pa. USA
Thanks Sando7 and Atimmer7700.
Glad to be here at ECF for the knowledge and support. Even more happy that I found Halo products while lurking around here in December with the intent of starting my journey on 1/1/14. I wanted a no nonsense product and company with one stop shopping for everything. Man did I ever hit the jackpot with Halo!

430Cruz

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
S.E. Pa. USA
Welcome - and congratulations! Chances of getting your wife over to vaping are higher if a) she finds a flavor she loves, and b) the nic level is high enough. Also, a possibility, is that something very pretty might intrigue her....LOL

Thanks AmandaD
I hear ya! She does like a lot of the flavors I have but I think you're right about the "very pretty" thing........need to find something pretty for my pretty.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Cruz,
For me, it was a matter of trust. I had the ecig, and no analogs. I would vape, and was happy, yet scared about it working to cure the crave. I was so amazed. I had been sneaking the smokes, and it was such a weight to not have to hide my smoking. Now I could vape!

And since I had been sneak smoking, I had to sneak vape. Only after a week or so did I tell my wife I was vaping. She knew I was smoking. (Of course, she knows all and will find out all).

Your wife has to trust that it does work. Like others said, make sure her nic level is high enough.

It reminds me of the first coupla times you ride a two-wheeler without the training wheels...

Enjoy your mini tank taste-a-thon...

430Cruz

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
S.E. Pa. USA
Thanks D,
When she is ready I will most likely order some 24 & 18 to start off. She does not smoke anywhere near the amount that I did so I figure she will not vape more than she smokes. I guessed at 18 for me since I knew I'd be vaping a ton and didnt want to over do it with 24. So far so good for me, no nic fits that a few extra pulls didnt fix.

Taste-a-thon was awesome tonight but its time to get my dumb*** to bed.
Just as soon as I finish this last bit of Cool Mist

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
If you give her a headache and make her feel sick from too high nic she'll never come around :) Quite honestly most of us 'puff' on our PVs way more than we puffed on our analogs. I used to run outside, smoke a half (maybe) and come back - pack a day. 18mg should be fine to start imo! But you can try whatever you think will work - you just may end up with a bottle of 24mg with only a few drops gone!

430Cruz

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
S.E. Pa. USA
Hello and welcome 430Cruz! Maybe your wife would like the Deep Purple G6? lol There's a lot of 'Purple ladies' here in Halo land! Enjoy and congrats!
Thank you CafeDigitalDiva.
I think I'm going to order a few G6 batts in the colors recommended so she can see them in person. Worst case scenario, I use some girly colors at home. :ohmy:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
...and I'm out! That's what I'm hoping for in the mail today

I just took inventory of my juices (why I didn't do this when I reorganized everything I have no idea) and found ANOTHER 30 ml bottle of Voodoo and 3 more sample sizes, 2 with juice missing??? :confused:

What am I doing when I have a few cocktails? I have enough Voodoo for a small army!!! Oh, and just found around 3 MLS of Tribeca and thought I've been out. WTH???

EDIT- today's been like a vapemail day but it was in my cabinet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread