Six into One, and One Big Bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulCincy

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Cincinnati OH
Hello, Just decided to take all the different juices I had in my PV box that I didn't like and add them together into one big bottle of
........Something...8-o
Mixed together: Caramel Coffee, Cinamon Roll, Banana, 555, a Sad Marb tobacco flavor, and
topped it off with some very bad Apple :(....what I ended up with was actually something I can vape:)....But, Please don't ask me what it tastes like....I have no ideal...., but, at least I can vape it now and enjoy it...:rolleyes:
What a combination.....Anyone else put 2 and 2 and 2 together?
Enjoy

EasyVapin

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2010
Enterprise, Alabama, United States
P.S., This did free up some space in my PV box....

Where can I find something like this? I need something to keep all of my stuff in that'll also keep my little girl's hands out of!

Right now I'm using plastic baggies, and putting all of my eliquids into childproof bottles, or as childproof as the only place I've found are.

JoeD4

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Pennsylvania, USA
No Smokin Joke,,,,I had toilet paper before,,,,It is no where near that...Enjoy..

P.S. Of course, it begs to wonder,,,how do you you know what Toilet Paper taste like?... Just wondering...and again,,,,Enjoy the Adventure...

MMMM......toilet paper, 18 mg, 20%VG.....could we have a winner?

Never did the 2,2,2 thing but I recently had 2 flavors that were just not "doing it" for me. KP Virginia and TV Tobacco Menthol (too strong on the menthol)

I blended the 2 1:1 and added a touch of mint. Now, I'm vaping it all day. What kind of sickness is this?

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
I mixed Ac + Tobacco - now I have something that doesnt burn the roof off my mouth - in fact its delish.
I also mixed cherry cola (cingots BASIC) +Dulce and that was an accident but I liked it.
I mixed some juice I got from MFS and some fruit - and that wasnt nice at all.
Ive mxed most of my flavors with most of my other flavors at some point (some by accident, and some on purpose) and came to the following conclusion:
There is a reason Im not in the mixing business.
:D

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread