• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Six Months Off the Smokes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2010
Bernville Pennsylvania
Congrats Steph!! I'm not as far as you but last week my kids were begging me to go on a bike ride with them through the development so I decided I would. Keep in mind I usually get out of breath very easily and have bronchial asthma, but needless to say no huffin or heavy breathing, nada, zero, zip! Needless to say I'm sold! We're all here for ya if you ever need support.

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
Thats so awesome Steph...Proud of you!!!!Keep it going!!!!
b0208.gif

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
Congrats! I could say I have 9 months cig free, but I cheat every once in a while.:oops:

I've had three cheats in the past six months, but... I dunno, I don't really count them because I did it for the heck of it, not because I had a breakdown or anything. I'm not tempted to go out and buy a pack or anything, it was just a spur of the moment, "sure, why not?" kind of fleeting impulse.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
I've had three cheats in the past six months, but... I dunno, I don't really count them because I did it for the heck of it, not because I had a breakdown or anything. I'm not tempted to go out and buy a pack or anything, it was just a spur of the moment, "sure, why not?" kind of fleeting impulse.

Yeah, same thing here. Just usually if I'm drinking. But always after I feel grossed out, like, great, now I stink! Amazing how I haven't had a major breakdown or anything. I quit once before for like 2 months and it just about drove me insane.

Keefer

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2010
Murphy, NC
Go Keefer! You're still in the fun part of it, when you keep noticing new things. Can you smell smokers yet? That was the thing that surprised me the most, the first time I walked past someone and instantly knew they were a smoker.

Have fun with it!

I'm noticing my taste coming back. I've been working from home most of this time and haven't been around any smokers. Now that I think about it, I haven't been out of the house except to run down the mailman! Man, I've got to get out of the house!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread