The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Size of inner o-rings for Kir Fanis???

Discussion in 'Carto Tanks' started by Dimplegirl, May 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dimplegirl

Dimplegirl Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    New Jersey
    Hi, I own a Prive Special tank by Kir Fanis the 22mm size and I was wondering if anyone knows the size of the inner o-rings. I bought this tank from Greece so buying o-rings from them would make shipping a crazy amount. My mistake for not ordering some when I bought the tank. It came with cap o-rings but not inner. Where do you buy your o-rings from?

Thank you!

2. N2rock

N2rock Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2011
    Sugar Land, TX
  3. Dimplegirl

Feb 21, 2015
    New Jersey
    Thank you @N2rock, I will check that out. Have a nice day.

4. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved to Tanks from Cartomizers

5. DreamWithin

DreamWithin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 15, 2012
    New England
    The inner o-ring size for most carto tanks I've used is 3/8" ID, probably a 1/16" cross section. That would be a good size to start with, maybe grab a couple slightly larger and smaller just in case. Some hardware and automotive stores have small o-ring kits or even sell individual sizes, could be worth looking at your local shop before buying a whole kit

• Like Like x 1
  6. edyle

edyle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

just keep in mind with rubber O-rings if you get some that are just a little too big, they won't work, but if you get some that are a bit smaller, they can stretch and that'll work.

Found 270 rubber o-rings at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dimplegirl

Feb 21, 2015
    New Jersey
    Thanks everyone! I did e-mail them and explained that they didn't send any extras when I bought the tank and they are supposed to be sending me some. Once I have them in hand I will go look to match the exact size or like you said a tad smaller.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.