Size of Kanger Protank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafingriot

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2013
Kempton, PA
image.jpg

Hope this help, got a mini metal vivi nova, the pro tank, vision clearo, and the standard ego c. The pro tank is the heaviest of the bunch but its also the best. Really don't use anything besides the protank now

VaWildlife

Verified Member
Feb 26, 2013
Richmond, VA
It's just slightly more than 2 1/2" tall smaller than most clearo's but that's because the tip is part of it. It's a nice vape and you can put anything in it since the tank is stainless steel and pyrex. It's also a light draw but this thing rock and is well worth the investment. Comes with collar for ego battery and it looks great on my Tesla, ProVari Mini, as well as my Bolt. In the kit is the tank, base ring, 2 atomizers and the ego collar.

unclestu

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2013
ALLENHURST, NJ, USA
I know that I am spoiled because I started my vaping journey with a Provari and a Kanger Protank. From the staandpoint of a nube the Protank is a dream. Just fill it and vape it. I have had no problems with leaks and as far as the draw I have no basis of comparison as this is all I have used. I fill the tank once and it last me a day. I now have three of them so that I ca alternate flavors of juice. I can't imagine anything that could be better.
Stu

Azmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Liverpool, NY, USA
View attachment 207445

Hope this help, got a mini metal vivi nova, the pro tank, vision clearo, and the standard ego c. The pro tank is the heaviest of the bunch but its also the best. Really don't use anything besides the protank now

That helps a ton. Seeing them all side by side gives me a good idea of it's size. Time to go order me a Protank. Thanks for the pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread