glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
carrielsal,

??? mmmm…… good question. At the moment life has taken a wrong turn with regards to the job I've had for over 10 years. Once I know whether my manager is going to take over and continue on, I'm kinda in limbo.

I'll know more in a couple weeks. Please stay tuned :)

Ack!!! Have fingers crossed that it all works out for the best for you!!!!!

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
carrielsal,

??? mmmm…… good question. At the moment life has taken a wrong turn with regards to the job I've had for over 10 years. Once I know whether my manager is going to take over and continue on, I'm kinda in limbo.

Positive thoughts being sent your way sj :)

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
carrielsal,

Sorry to hear that. I work for a global computer manufacturer where layoffs are common occurrences.

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
Thanks everyone, I appreciate your well wishes :)

Regarding the 20W, I just saw on vapor joe's blog that they are pre-selling a box DNA30 for around $70 bucks… WOW!

I saw that too... but these days, I'm really wondering why I need ANY regulated mod, other than to tell whether I have a short anywhere...

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
I am hazin' a sad :cry:

In the past three days I have notice my beloved "Dragonfly" is beginning to suffer the dreaded faulty button...it's not that it sends me into the menu yet, but fails to fire like it has so stupendously since the day it arrived in my hands. I fear I may have to retire it to it's original box for fear that continued use will make it worse.

crying-emoticon.gif

sanjosse

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
San Jose, CA
I am hazin' a sad :cry:

In the past three days I have notice my beloved "Dragonfly" is beginning to suffer the dreaded faulty button...it's not that it sends me into the menu yet, but fails to fire like it has so stupendously since the day it arrived in my hands. I fear I may have to retire it to it's original box for fear that continued use will make it worse.

crying-emoticon.gif

OH NO!!! - Not the "Dragonfly" :(

Is there anything I can do? Let me know and I'll do whatever I can.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
OH NO!!! - Not the "Dragonfly" :(

Is there anything I can do? Let me know and I'll do whatever I can.

Thank you sj...but I am just going to "baby" it - I could never give up on my "Dragonfly".

I have been using it a lot lately and perhaps it just needs to rest a while to rejuvenate so to speak.

sanjosse

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
San Jose, CA
Thank you sj...but I am just going to "baby" it - I could never give up on my "Dragonfly".

I have been using it a lot lately and perhaps it just needs to rest a while to rejuvenate so to speak.

Elantis, I really hated to hear about your woes, so I just chatted with Ms. Ivy and she asked for you to make a video of your unit while it's acting up. She would then review it with her manager to see if they could help :)

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
Elantis, I really hated to hear about your woes, so I just chatted with Ms. Ivy and she asked for you to make a video of your unit while it's acting up. She would then review it with her manager to see if they could help :)

I will see what I can do this weekend sj...the only "clear" video cam I have is on my tablet so I will have to experiment with it and see what I can capture. Zmax mini #2 is still working wonderfully :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread