Status
Not open for further replies.

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
Yep it was Darksyde. The base price is $11 per tank with minimum of 3 per order for custom cutting.

But has anybody actually gotten one yet to see how it fits and what it looks like? My budget is a little tight for that without knowing for sure it would work. Humm and I haven't checked any junk stuff laying around to see if anything would fit. The included tubes seemed they might be a little odd sized though since the tubes had to be thinned out where the caps went in...
And ty for the info :)

sanjosse

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
San Jose, CA
Started the process but it looks like it's going to take a few days till i'm all set. I'll PM you as soon as possible.
Nev NYC, That's great news, I can't wait to clue you in :)

In fact here's my Lava tank (actually it's a Lava tank w/a replacement Bedazzle tube) on my Dragonfly. It's the same diameter as the 19mm IBT tank so you can get an idea of how good it will look, lol.
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/153/c6ki.jpg/] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/URL]
Reidus, that is one badass bedazzled tank! BTW, I guess I should have had your ZMax Mini inscribed with "Dragonfly" too :lol:

Reidus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
New Orleans, LA
I'll be ........ I actually got a carto into my Prive! I was going with your idea to take it apart and put the carto inside it, but then I had an idea. Normally I try to put the holes as close to the bottom as possible. This time, I used my bullet valve punch and put the holes a bit farther up and it actually worked. It's still not easy, as it's got one of the stiffest o-rings I've ever seen. but I've now got my Prive on my Dragonfly! It's a beaut!
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40/uqmp.jpg/] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/URL]

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
I'll be ........ I actually got a carto into my Prive! I was going with your idea to take it apart and put the carto inside it, but then I had an idea. Normally I try to put the holes as close to the bottom as possible. This time, I used my bullet valve punch and put the holes a bit farther up and it actually worked. It's still not easy, as it's got one of the stiffest o-rings I've ever seen. but I've now got my Prive on my Dragonfly! It's a beaut!
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40/uqmp.jpg/] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/URL]

Nice!!!! Love the tip too!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Well I've been looking at IBT for my new future in carto tanks but I had completely forgot about VVV (Valley View Vapes). I know IBT makes a quality product and from what I have heard, there customer service is fantastic but the prices are a little steep for my measly budget. VVV has just about the same type of deal but with a few less options as far as the size of the tanks go. I'm looking at their 4ml pyrex tank right now and it seems as though it has a 25mm OD. Anyone have a 25mm tank they could slap on their mini and take a picture for me? Just want to see if it would look good/proportional. I don't want it to look like I have a 5bgallon bucket on top of my PV :p

Also if anyone has any other vendors that specialize in carto tanks (specifically ones that fit 35mm cartos) feel free to give me some suggestions. I love this protank don't get me wrong but I get bored easy :rolleyes:

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

Most all "My" tanks are from VVV - BTW: They're GREAT & Very Reasonable - and as far as I can tell the only one that sits out side the tappered top is the larger ones . . . if I was home I would post a picture of them on our mini's . . . so if no one does post one before I get back I will . .;)

EDIT:
After reading some of the other post - I am going to strongly suggest that people check VVV - has everything you need including a really good hole punch, the fillerbtool, pryex glass tanks with both the rubber grommets, sidewinder filler holes, and metal caps (MOST OF MINE HAVE THE CAPS :facepalm: ) even SS ones too . . . not sure but he was prepunching and checking carto's before shipping out for a dollar fee too . . .More importantly, his prices are very reasonable and he is a very good vendor & has great customer service . . . YES - I am a FAN and repeat customer (btw: he also has a weekly contest were you could win one . . . Just Sayin' . . .;)

OH and if you go to his thread he will answer ay question you have or the contest thread people can tell you their experience with these . . . Just tellthem "Uncle" sent Ya' . . .:lol:

Last edited:

niterider

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
State College, PA
I'm loving this mini! Feels so good to hold I can't put it down.
20130717_182226.jpg

Covert24

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
Greensboro, NC
Most all "My" tanks are from VVV - BTW: They're GREAT & Very Reasonable - and as far as I can tell the only one that sits out side the tappered top is the larger ones . . . if I was home I would post a picture of them on our mini's . . . so if no one does post one before I get back I will . .;)

EDIT:
After reading some of the other post - I am going to strongly suggest that people check VVV - has everything you need including a really good hole punch, the fillerbtool, pryex glass tanks with both the rubber grommets, sidewinder filler holes, and metal caps (MOST OF MINE HAVE THE CAPS :facepalm: ) even SS ones too . . . not sure but he was prepunching and checking carto's before shipping out for a dollar fee too . . .More importantly, his prices are very reasonable and he is a very good vendor & has great customer service . . . YES - I am a FAN and repeat customer (btw: he also has a weekly contest were you could win one . . . Just Sayin' . . .;)

OH and if you go to his thread he will answer ay question you have or the contest thread people can tell you their experience with these . . . Just tellthem "Uncle" sent Ya' . . .:lol:

Awesome! Thanks for the recommendation Uncle!

I'm loving this mini! Feels so good to hold I can't put it down.
View attachment 232524

Glad you are enjoying it!

Proetus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
Western Mass

A new pic today. I got my "new to me" Lil Mama Tank and Rapid tank in the mail. Can see the rest of the collection in the back. Left to right, MVP (v1), SVD, Provari, Evic, Vision Spinner 1300 (haven't touched it in months) and Vapage Vmod XL. I'm trying to find a suitable delivery device for Bobas Bounty of which you can see the monstrous bottle peaking out behind the right mini :) The Vmod is the current experiment.

Covert24

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
Greensboro, NC

A new pic today. I got my "new to me" Lil Mama Tank and Rapid tank in the mail. Can see the rest of the collection in the back. Left to right, MVP (v1), SVD, Provari, Evic, Vision Spinner 1300 (haven't touched it in months) and Vapage Vmod XL. I'm trying to find a suitable delivery device for Bobas Bounty of which you can see the monstrous bottle peaking out behind the right mini :) The Vmod is the current experiment.

That a 22mm tank on the z-mini?

Proetus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
Western Mass
I have the regular tank on the rapid tank, which takes the 35mm carto. The Lil mama also takes the 35mm carto. Personally I don't like the XL tanks, I feel like they make the mods too top heavy. When I go to work, I have three different mods with me so capacity isn't an issue. Especially considering one of them has a 9ml bottle!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread